The One That Didn’t Get Away

I love fish, I love cats, I love cats eating fish, I love grey shirt… and the design.

IN FOR ONE?!?! You bet.

damn you woot! stop posting awesome shirts i can’t refuse!! i hate heather grey, but this design is too completely adorable, and being a pescetarian/kitty lover, i had to get it. damn it all!

Cute kitty, cute shirt.

Cute for maybe the corner of some stationary or something, but not a design I think I would wear. I’m part of the crowd that’s not into the heather-grey shirts overmuch, so this one is a pass for me.

Had a killer first class tonight though. Exhausted/terrified/excited as hell. =)

grats on the print Flying Mouse. cute idea.

It’s always nice to see someone like Flying Mouse around woot. Good luck, sir

Something about wearing a big giant (implied stinky) fish on my shirt doesn’t appeal to me. I have to agree with what just about everyone has been saying. I love the illustration, but not on a t-shirt. Also I don’t mind grey shirts, just not with this illustration. Plus I have too many grey shirts already.

Pass.

frig a dig i just bought a shirt two daize ago.
Shotgun the next Heather Gray shirt!!

ahh, love it. instant buy.

really cute.

I think it would have been a tad better if the fish just had the “X” for an eye, make it look more comical and less like something that just suffocated to death. It seems almost a little gory to me.

Don’t know why, not usually the PETA type or anything, maybe it’s just affecting me that way tonight.

anyone else?

Very cute, but I have to sleep on the heather gray. I got Zombie Hunting as a random and love it, but the color doesn’t look great on me so I don’t know if I can willingly buy another. It’s a fantastic design, though! Congrats to the artist on the print. :slight_smile:

Edit: I went for it!

First sucker: monolithboy
Speed to first woot: 0m 51.953s

Last wooter to woot: yankeebird

I see what you’re saying, but I just ordered it all the same. Hmm, now that’s giving me a little pause-aww heck, I’ll get over it. I love the cat too much. And I don’t eat fish or go fishing. I do have two cats, though, and this cracks me up. It’s a cute cat shirt without being too cutesy.

But yeah, I tend to get bummed out easily with anything related to animals. So I’m with you there.

Great idea! Woot needs some new AA shirt colors though. I can’t justify buying anymore Cream or Heather Gray unless the design is absolutely mind-blowing. Even the blue, green, and yellow are getting a little played-out. Please offer some more shirt-color choices woot!!!

What an awesome shirt - and I checked out your link - beautiful, intricate art - I absolutely love your pointilism-esque hunting design with the bird made of leaves. Very nice work.

I feel obligated to get all shirts with cats, especially fat cats.
In for 2.

Very, very cute. I’m in for at least one, maybe two, since my father would love this, too!

In “Don’t wear this shirt:”, why are there scare quotes on body?
Is woot! making fun of my musculature again?!

Just for that, I’m not buying your big wet stinky fish shirt, woot!

I’d be all over it if it wasnt gray…

Agreed!

holy carp, what a pussy!

(sorry)