The Orchid Onryo

I agree

But really I’m quoting you to play with your name/filter.

absolutely beautiful…but i hate white shirts on me. Otherwise? I’d buy it in a second.

Looks like it’s quite a windy day.

Then why are her shoulders(and half her back) exposed? Why does she have an umbrella? What weather is this?

The only thing I don’t like is how the hat jumps out at you so much.

It really looks like a giant eye, popping off the shirt.

I’m sort of sad to say that there are very few good movies that have female vigilantes.
The list I could come up with is as follows:
Kill Bill (the bride)
Death Proof (the three ladies in the second segment)
Inglorious Basterds (Shoshanna)
Sudden Impact

A bad example is Daredevil… great comic, bad movie. Elektra was looking for revenge though.
Hooray for short film festivals!

Are you talking about the umbrella? That’s my guess for what it is, unless I’m not seeing something…

Bought it. Overnighted it. And am going to wear it to the dumpling place, as I am really hungry. Why is Tuesday soooo far away?

lovely work…tempted

Beautiful. I tend to destroy white shirts, but…

The print size is fantastic! So many awesome designs are just way too small to do them justice.

Congrats, mattcom.

Yep, looks like a wagasa. (和傘)

White shirt + wash with fresh black shirts = DIY light silver shirt.

Thats an umbrella? I thought it was a hat. Oh well. I dont like that white line around it.

Dear anyone confused out there,
I believe the “onyrō” referred to is this:

怨霊 おんりょう revengeful ghost; apparition

Sources:
Dictionary entry and 12+ years of Japanese education.

-Your Friendly Japanese Education Fairy

Are woot shirts only available in the one color that’s posted? I like the design, but I’m not a fan of white shirts. I was thinking that maybe the design would also look nice on an orange shirt.

Gah, it’s white! If only…!

The simple, sensual beauty of the lady’s bare back is so well done in this design that I almost feel indecent if I look at it too long.

Nicely done Mattcom!

“Onryō is a mythological spirit from Japanese folklore who is able to return to the physical world in order to seek vengeance.”

from Wikipedia

Great work, Mattcom! Your stuff rocks and it getting better and better to boot!

This is really beautiful! I love the shading and the colors! If it wasn’t on white I would buy it in a heartbeat.

This is one of those times that I wish the shirt design was a print I could hang in my home.