The Original Blue Hedgehog

I’m still waiting for two shirts to come in, so I can’t really justify buying this…

…oh, wait, this shirt is awesome. Huh.

Oh, fine, in for one.

I always like ramyb’s shirts. In for one!

… I now own: The Original Blue Hedgehog, Imposter, Over-Crowded Elevator, Grim Optimism, Midnight Rider, Oooo Shiney!

great shirt, in for 1!!!

i agree alien. ramyb makes shirts that i always want to wear. in41.

I am not ashamed! Even though I’ll only play at night with all the curtains drawn…

In for 2. Jeez, I got a lot of Ramyb shirts.

i love this shirt, but unfortunately, i can’t buy it because the color of the shirt looks like it is the same color as i am. :slight_smile: i don’t think i could pull it off. oh well. congrats though!

ramyb! lovin the shirts. the two that ive bought from woot were both made by you. i <3 ramy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That will be on tomorrow’s plate. No way it didn’t place 3rd. I will be N41 once it prints as well…

Great idea!

Haha oh man. Dreamcast != old school Sega. And the dreamcast was a very well received system which had some great games during its short lifespan. I have friends who still play theirs and are proud of it.

As you wish woot, I’ll wear it.

Very happy this printed.

happy birthday!!

Sonic rocks! I even got my brother to buy one too, video game geeks cannot resist haha.

I LOVE my dreamcast…who would be ashamed of owning or playing one? It had some of the greatest ports of fighting games including making major steps with good gaming peripherals (light guns, etc…)…I even used to go nuts on the fishing games with the rod and reel =) and yes, I’m a Dreamcast fanboy…

This is gonna go like hotcakes.

I’ve never understood that phrase. What exactly is a hotcake? Like a pancake? Because that I could understand. I’d down a plate of pancakes in seconds.

happy birthday! Have some generic cute and uninspired videogamery that doesn’t even fully fit the derby theme!

Heck yeah! Hotcake = Pancake

Everybody loves hotcakes/pancakes. If anyone says otherwise, they’re just big, fat pancake-loving liars.

breaks out his Game Gear

Time to kill a few dozen batteries. Be back in half an hour!