The Original Recycler

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
furiously spam F5 or just wooters.us

The Original Recycler [Rachel] - $10.00 + free shipping (standard) OR $5 to get it overnight (Tuesday) OR $5 international shipping

1 * Black Woot Tee

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Condition:
Rachel

oh my god, woot, I love you for ever and ever.

Think this is why global warming is on the rise?

it’s kitschy!

Wow, wasn’t really expecting this for first. Seeing as I’m from a Phoenix related town (No, not Phoenix, AZ) I should probably get one to show pride… P:

Please let Robin make the top 3. <3

Whats moltres doing on a shirt?

Voted for it. Yoink! -Buys one.-

…though a quick google search suggests that you are not referencing what I think you’re referencing.

Is it comics or is it video games? I will love you more if you say video games.

965 votes… well, well… this surely won’t be a wide margin between 1st and 5th, considering 5th came in at approximately 700 votes.

I wish the eyes weren’t so cartoony.

I really like the way the colors the artist used to make create the fire/glowing effect.

sigh If only the arrows weren’t blue…totally throws off the color scheme.

“Out of the ashes of disaster grow the roses of success!” - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

I like , nice design, congrats.

The design leaves out all the gory details of Phoenix recycling!

Does buying this shirt make me green?

Nice! A design with references to recycling and nerdy/cool things (depending on how you look at it;). Congrats on the first place win PatrickPens.

If recycling companies would make a phoenix their spokesperson, I’d definitely be encouraged to recycle.

Great. Now I have that song in my head.