The Original Super Glue 3 Bottles

The Original Super Glue 3 Bottles

Eww…I hate doing this, but since it’s still allowed…

This is an insane price for these - they’re available in 2-3 packs at Dollar Tree for a buck:

https://www.dollartree.com/super-glue-2ct-packs/193411

This shows “bulk,” but rest assured, they’re on the shelf in 3-packs at my local.

Love you, WOOT, but this one’s no bueno.

Right but you have to buy a 24-pack case if you want it delivered.

1 Like

Well, as I mentioned above, they’re available all day every day at my local, for a buck.

They don’t include that option on the site, because nobody is going to order a $1 item, with $5+ shipping.

It would cost me far too much in gasoline to drive to a local store and risk getting (catching) something else that I don’t want! Woot! to the rescue!

$1 at Dollar Tree everyday price. Come on Woot, you got these from DT and reselling it?

1 Like

1 Like

Man, that Dollar Tree must be pretty far, to use $5+ is gas getting there and back.

You should factor in your time with the cost, not just gas.

1 Like

You’re right. The 10 minutes (that’s the drive time calculated for both ways), v. waiting a week+ for the shipment, IS a time boost.

Thanks for making my point!

It all depends on how far your DT is. The closest one to me is 20 miles each way. If I needed the glue right away I wouldn’t be driving to DT irregardless

“Regardless.”

And for the contrary and argumentative, they’re still available cheaper at any local Walmart.

I just went ahead and muted you, because your defense of the indefensible is frustrating and exhausting.

@msimpson

Thank you for your incorrect grammar lesson. In the event you would like to further educate yourself:

Per Webster’s:

Does irregardless mean the same thing as regardless ?

We define irregardless as “regardless.” Many people find irregardless to be a nonsensical word, as the ir - prefix usually functions to indicate negation; however, in this case it appears to function as an intensifier. Similar ir - words, while rare, do exist in English, including irremediless (“remediless”), irresistless (“resistless”) and irrelentlessly ("relentlessly).