Iberian Remix Tempranillo 5-Pack
$59.99 $144.00 58% off List Price
2009 Iberian Remix Tempranillo

David Girard Estate Mourvedre Vertical 3-Pack
$59.99 $122.00 51% off List Price
2009 Estate Mourvedre, El Dorado County
2010 Estate Mourvedre, El Dorado County
2011 Estate Mourvedre, El Dorado County

Any notes/comments on the Iberian Remix Tempranillo ? Looks interesting.

I’m confused–http://freethegrapes.org shows you can ship to Wisconsin, but it’s not on your list and I can’t complete my order… help!

The White Elephant is a buy.

Re: shipping – you’re screwed. Amazon isn’t shipping to a whole lotta states because _________.

I too would like to see some comments on this wine. The write up has promises…

Pretty favorable reviews of the White Elephant from its previous offering.

And not too bad on the gruner either

I LOVE seeing some Gruner Vetliner here. I’ll probably pick some up this week.

A request for the woot gods (Yes you Neil :wink: ) - lets see some Grenache Blanc… it would go great alongside these, especially with summer coming on.

Thanks! I’m picking up both!

On the Vinum White Elephant;

Seeing the comments and with entirely too much left over sashimi from last night, and lacking a decent chilled saké, I thought I’d pull one of these from the cooler. Poured at red wine temperature I’ll agree this is drinking well. Nice and creamy, floral with the Vio and Roussanne, no hint of alcohol at all. I’d like the CB to show a bit more minerality. For me either the pH was a bit high or the TA a bit low; just wasn’t getting that nice crisp palate cleansing finish needed to stand up to some oily fish as sashimi. Perhaps if it were a bit cooler that would change.

Liking this. Gonna be a keeper for those hot summer days with lighter fare.

I also really liked the white elephant. I’m dragging my feet on ordering to see if I can combine it with another woot purchase to combine shipping charges…hope it doesn’t sell out between now and then.

Jinxed yourself… :frowning:

Might I suggest the Grüner Veltliner?

Had some of the Gruner Veltliner tonight to toast the end of a gorgeous afternoon. Medium bodied with nice citrusy floral notes. Might have to re-stock though I am completely out of room.