The Other Thing With Feathers

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Help promote this shirt! For those with overnight delivery, let the rest of the universe.woot know how wonderful this on an actual shirt! Click here and post a picture!

First sucker: thejakeyl88

How many is that now?

and the bird obsession continues…

I love the bird shirts, but this one is just too dark for me.

It’s not a silhouette though.

Congratulations on the print, David. Very interesting style and design.

This is my first black shirt, and I honestly think the eye color is awesome in this shirt. The brown and black will match most anything I wear, and I like how the top of the design is more off centered. A pretty cool design, and I’ve been waiting for a black shirt that I could wear. 2 sweet dailys in a row…

The shirt condition is “morbird.” Right, obviously a play on “morbid,” but it could also be read as “more bird.” Awesome.

alot…
do you think he even knows what hes buying when he clicks i want one?..

i really like this design but i’ve bought so many woot shirts lately i don’t want it to look like i have a problem.

Despite the fact that it’s yet another bird shirt, I actually really like this. The dark, slightly creepy tone makes it a little more interesting/unusual than the usual avian fare, and for some reason, this evokes thoughts of the works of Neil Gaiman.

First shirt in weeks I’ve been seriously tempted to purchase … might have to sleep on it and make a final decision in the morning.

mang… thats cool as shit

but i just got 3 random shirts… i guess i gave 2 away (to my brother and one to his gf) and my other one was just OK … (it literaly just says OK and thumbs up)

anyway… i dont need black :frowning: otherwise… i would have …
damn… shirt.woot is now 50% of my shirt collection

Very unique, haunting design, but not for me. Congrats on being selected, good luck on selling out.

Wear this: While in Boomkin

All my life, I was only waiting for this moment to arise.

Yes I do, I saw a black shirt which is what I’ve been waiting for and really I’m only looking at a glace the colors and the design in general. I did not like the last bird shirt that was radical looking, it was on a creme color shirt. Even though I like creme shirts a lot I didn’t buy it. There have been plenty of shirts I just pass up on an instant. Its all first impression to me. I mean first, instant, impression. If I don’t like it right away without even thinking about what I’m seeing, just on my first impression then I don’t ever reconsider. I just don’t get it. If I like it on the first 1-2 seconds of seeing it, I buy. It just so happens there have been many shirts I’ve liked recently.

Those eyes though, are awesome. Really caught my attention.

Lol :smiley:

This shirt is peculiarly intriguing, I’ll prolly bite.

I like the design, but reminds me a bit of a tim burton version of chicken little (the animated one that came out a couple years ago)

grats on the print, Dávid.

I’m still concerned as to the brushstroke/smears we’ve seen and how well they’ll actually print. I must say though, I’m intrigued by the drawing itself.

awesome design definitely in for one

Went ahead and pulled the trigger … there are so few shirts I like lately, I kinda had to grab one of these while the price was right.

Besides, this will look damned hot with pleather pants and a buttload of guy-liner.