The Owl Is Watching You

No fowl words to say about this shirt. It is a bit intimidating, so wear this around your enemies to make them ‘fly’ off.

Mr. Owl: How many minutes does it take to reach the awkward silence that comes from an emotionless stare? Less than three, that’s for sure.

Eyes on owls are scary, YIKES! Now I’m going to have bad dreams, thanks a lot Woot!

I, sir, too, sir, thought of Simon Cowell.

Stop ripping off Weebl :frowning:

OH NO! HE KNOWS HOW CLOSE I AM TO FINDING HOW MANY LICKS IT TAKES TO GET TO THE… OH NO HERE HE COMES, AAUUUGGHHHH!!!

Everyone is fond of owls!

If he keeps scowling like that, those wrinkles will be permanent!

Nowai!

Oh man, these colors are perfect, I dig the style on the owl, and the text is charming? Yup, I’m going to have to buy this one. Thanks Woot!

The CSI guys know who you are.

Don’t. Get. It.

Then again, I’m not surprised.

“Mr Owl, how many licks does it take to ge to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?”

“I will snap your neck in One … Two … Three …” CRUNCH “… Three.”

I’m gonna put blue painter’s tape over the text and just wear this shirt with the owl; kind of a DIY jobby. I think his menacing stare is all this shirt needed.

Hmm. I can’t decide if this situation is so much better or so much worse than Jeff Goldblum watching me poop.

Let’s call it a draw.

even more so, since they were the half-time show tonight.

ASCII owl this is not.

This HAS to be a reference to the horrific OWL online chemistry homework program that has tortured millions of innocent gen chem students.

I feel like he is about to bite into my tootsie roll pop. Jerk

Me either o.o

that’s a glare that’ll last all winter long.