The PAW Pet Event

I like the pet event. Were our canine still alive, I’d consider getting the water fountain. I was considering it anyway since we live in a desert and it would be good to have available for the next pup.

However, I looked it up and it can be gotten cheaper through amazon. 16.98 + free prime shipping instead of $24.99 + $5 shipping. So for those with prime, it’s $13 more on woot. That’s just lame

Thank you Thank you Thank you

WHAT??? the Paw Doggie Water Fountain-The Koolinator is 8 buckaroos cheaper on Amazon

And with free shipping if you orders 25.00

How much pressure is required for the fountain to work? My dog only weighs 8 lbs.

Funny, I was thinking the opposite, how tough is it? My dog weighs 140lbs.

Not many reviews on amazon for the PAW Large Capacity Automatic Programmable Pet Feeder. I’ve been looking for a feeder of this type for a while, but judging from reviews on various models, but the usual problems involve food portion sizes and jams. There were only 10 reviews for this model on amazon. Only one person was complaining about the food jamming the feeder, and it was for a large dog, so it may have something to do with the type of food it was dispensing. I’m not too concerned about this feeder jamming, but the majority of the negative reviews were consistently complaining of inconsistent portion sizes so I am hesitant to pull the trigger on this.

http://www.amazon.com/PAW-Capacity-Automatic-Programmable-Feeder/dp/B0060HTROW/ref=sr_1_1?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1381972377&sr=1-1&keywords=paw+large+capacity

We highly recommend the PAW Doggie Water Fountain™ - The Koolinator. We bought it months ago. Our dog had a blast with it all summer. He learned how to hit it with his paw within a short time frame, under 1/2 hour. Show them twice, they learn it from thereon in. Hook up to a dog friendly hose!

We bought it as I just posted. I doubt the paw of an 8 lb. dog will do it unless you assist him. It’s quite durable but not the problem in your case. If he uses both paws which our fella does, he might get it going, depends on how much he enjoys water. We’re getting ready to shut it off for the winter in another month. We’ll get it going again come March or April depending on the weather.