The Pen and The Sword

The Pen is Mightier than the sword.

It is late and I have a dirty mind but bottom half the handle of the sword looks suggestive to me. Drippy isn’t good.

This is stunning in its minimalism and understatement. Bravo!

A simple design, but so perfect. Well done, Darel Seow!

I also always love the occasional off-center print.

My mind has gone to heck now! I read this as PEN IS mightier than the sword and well, my PG13 mind giggled a full 2 minutes…

This reminds me of Sword Poet, the mastery of the sword skill in Dungeons of Dredmor, which is described similarly:
The pen is said to be mightier than the sword, but a true warrior uses his sword AS a pen.

Bulwer-Lytton is also responsible for making “It was a dark and storm night” (in)famous, hence the first sentence parody contest named after him: http://www.bulwer-lytton.com/.

Nice use of minimal colors, I also like the placement and the underlying idea of the design.

Shame so many people’s minds go to the gutter over a minimalist design.

Very cool. Makes me want to read a book. …Or write one!

I’d love to purchase this design, as it is really quite nice in its message and simplicity of design, however as a woman with larger ahem bosoms, it’s going to look really strange not centered. So unfortunately, I’m going to have to pass.

Real men level the playing field by resorting to fisticuffs.

I like the idea of it a lot, but all I think of is that if the design was centered it looks like Lesnar’s tattoo from a distance.

Perhaps this is because I haven’t bought a shirt in a while but when did the price go up from $10 to $12 or is it because this shirt has something special that added another $2 to the production of the shirt?

(Not ranting, just curious.)

No way… did woot prices go up? What’s with the $12? I know, I know. I’m being overly cheap. The design rocks, and well worth it… but I’m an addict at this point and promised myself I’d only buy woot rabbits and chemistry, so if I WERE going to break my rule, how can I possibly justify it for a $12 woot? Gotta think about tuition n@… but damn, that’s a nifty design!

This looks wicked awesome.

So did Zorro use a pen or a sword to leave the Z on his foes?

Just noticed that there are a few people asking about the price change again.

It’s recent, and here’s the debate/reasoning behind the increase.

I am really into this design, But I am also worried about “boob bend”. How will this look on a woman? I will have to think about it…

The duality of this design is impressive! The sword takes life and breath with it’s tip while the tip of the pen gives birth to ideas and free expression. These purposes are opposing, which is well reflected in the design.

I’m tempted to get this one actually…