The Pen and The Sword

Looks like it is going to be printed waaaaaaay too far over on the left side. And personally I feel a black shirt with gray or metallic silver ink would have looked a lot better in regards to contrast.

Don’t worry about getting it dirty, it comes with ink and blood stains.

I usually like asymmetry on shirts, but the placement of this looks so far off to the side that I’m afraid, as a decently voluptuous lady, that this print would end up being armpit decoration…and I don’t know that my armpits deserve such wonderfully minimalistic art.

That is f’in cool. If I weren’t so fat, I’d swoop this up in a heartbeat. Since I am a fat basterd though, I’d like to think about this for a bit longer. Hey here’s an idea, since you’ve increased the prices (not bitching!), how about giving us an option on colors, at least? Then again, with this design, it would be difficult for the pen ink to show on a black shirt. Man, I’ve got a good buzz.

The placement of the design in the upper left portion of the shirt is brave and daring (like the sword), yet sophisticated and elegant like the pen… Great shirt.

BS pen mightier than sword but 50/50 bs

To tell u the truth it would look better like the ninja shirt I’m wearing logo on back only exception front saying pen mightier than sword

No little logo on upper left cheat with wr eath partially around it

I love the design because I’m a saber fencer and a writer, but I can’t stand the placement. That placement never looks good on women.

I really wish my boobs wouldn’t ruin this design. I feel that I should own it as both a writer and an avid sword-swinger in fantasy games. Too bad…

Not trying to beat a dead horse or anything but if this shirt was $10 i would have ordered it immediately. $12 made me think about it then 2 hours later i decided i didn’t want it as badly. Thanks for saving me some cash woot!

In response to the write up, Frederic Chopin fought with a baton in the video game Eternal Sonata and did quite well, actually.

i would’ve bought it if the picture was upside down.

Nice design but not a shirt for me.

Thanks for the love, everyone! I’m just really stoked to wake up to this! It’s my first print here so I’m still reeling from the excitement!

In response to some of the issues raised, I’m glad there’s some of you who like the side placement, sorry about that though girls! I initially mocked it up with the design in the centre and got the suggestion that moving it to the side would be better, which I do prefer but I didn’t quite expect this! I hope it’s not too far to the side though, the plans for it to be right over the heart.

Also, I guess I should have asked around for more feedback before sending it in, but I referenced an image of a real sword so someone out there has one that looks just as phallic. I tried a dark version, but man, reversing the colours meant that the ink was white and well, having said the above, it’s a relief I didn’t go with that.

Sorry to go all “idiom police” on you, Woot writers, but you should wear this shirt to a *metonymical * comparison contest.

This is the 3rd shirt I would have purchased if it wasn’t silver. I just can’t see myself in a silver shirt.

Where’s Sean Connery when you need him?

(For those who don’t get the joke, click here)

This is hilarious, and I AM a fencing instructor!! I wonder if I can get away with wearing it to class…

Pass. It looks like a T-shirt telling everyone I went to writing camp or something.