The Perfect Moment

How I wish Sierra and Lucas Arts would make these kinds of games again.

Stats show purchases being made…

Billing address matches your card address?

Paypal has to be backed by a credit card.

Remarkably beautiful for 8-bit design. Congrats!

Absolutely perfect. Instant-buy.

Had one of these moments with my new girlfriend last week, ended up driving off with a hug and coming back 2 minutes later for a kiss.

Thanks.

What a great shirt. <3 I love it! :slight_smile:

Is it just me or from a distance does that look like (Jeff Dunham’s character) Peanut’s head??

What no bunnies!? Glad to see an actual 8-bit design winning.

Man, that’s a picturesque view! Must be in the midwest somewhere.

awww, have to get it because it’s like looking in a mirror.

Love the design but I don’t like the writing, I’d buy it if it was just the design.

“Your hair reminds me of cheese whiz.”

nah, grafics were a little more advanced on Monkey Island. This is a tad more old school.

I concur! :slight_smile:

I like the concept and the colors…I just think they are sitting awful far apart to be in each other’s arms.

And it’s on a black shirt. :frowning:

Nah, it looks more like a technicolor sombrero, which still equals a win in my book.

+1

Anyway, I think this design would be completely worthless without the text. On a side note, that looks like one heck of a sunset. I’ve never seen so many bright colors in the sky at a time. Maybe two or three, but five? Must be interesting up there in Illinois…

haha oh lordy… story of my life. Always choose option 2.

WOOT SHIRT

Y U BE SO HETERONORMATIVE?!

As a native Arizonan, witness to countless gorgeous sunsets, I think the use of color on this is darn near flawless, except for one thing…

The colors are upside down. Purple should be at the top, yellow at the bottom.

I know this is going to make me sound like a dick - but how is that text incidental? As someone else mentioned above, the design wouldn’t be anywhere near so buyable without it.

It’s hardly (and I quote the rules)

now is it?