"The Person Below Me" ~ A game of assumptions

Mary Martin AIN’T GOT NOTHIN ON ME, BBY!!!

/believes in Tinkerbell

The person below me is party rockin’ in the house tonight…

You better believe it! It’s the 12th of July!!!

The person below me keeps their childhood stuffed animals nearby and consults them regularly.

Of course, who else has shared all my history and understands me fully?

The person below me likes to dress up and have a proper English High Tea every day at 3.

It’s the only exercise my pinky gets. And 4:00 would be entirely too close to dinner time.

The person below me likes to go out with his shoes on the wrong feet. He thinks it’s funny when people point it out & he gets to respond with, “They’re the only feet I have.”

I’m not a he, but don’t judge me because I can’t differentiate between left and right…

The person below me spent the entire day watching Woot Staff eat birthday cake and is now crying hysterically because it’s over.

THAT WOULD BE ME! ;_; except that my soul was watching, but my eyes could not… because I had to go to work. Happy Birthday, Woot!

The person below me will take the afternoon off and paint watercolors of the river, creek, or body of water closest to them. If no such natural feature is available, they will paint a watercolor of the bathtub.

The person below me will reveal a secret.

No lie, I do have a secret and am asking Pemberducky if I can reveal it to the general public without fear of jealous ramifications, because it’s an epic story if my conclusions are true!

The person below me probably doesn’t care about what my secret is but has thought of something great to say about the next person in line.

Although I do care about your secret, I care more about the committment to keep it for the sake of your bosom buddy-hood. :slight_smile:

The person below me fell off a cliff in their dream last night, but only after they traipsed across the field with their dream guy/girl to the violin strains of “Sweet Mystery of Life”. During the dream, they were drenched in honeyed light and felt the power of a thousand horses beating in their chest.

That sleep study doctor promised he wouldn’t tell!

The person below me thinks that unicorns live in Banff. I thought they were soooo extinct.

Of course they do with that lovely lake to swim in and the mountains to hide them during the day.

The person below me wrestles gators for a living.

I just do it for the exercise.

Every time the person below me goes to Walmart, someone takes their picture.

And really, would it be SO difficult for SOMEBODY at home to just say, “Hey, that’s really not your best look.”? Now I have to check http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/ constantly just to know what’s inappropriate. Jeez.

The person below me wears a hardhat to bed at night. I won’t even get into why.

Sure, but that’s all I wear to bed, so I don’t see what the big deal is!

The person below me really doesn’t understand anything the person below them says, but they’re too nice to say so.

It’s true, I am too nice. But I only don’t understand them because

the person below me speaks with his/her mouth full.

It’s unintelligible, I just can’t get it through my skull
It’s hard to bargle nawdle zouss, with all these marbles in my mouth

While I’m yellin’, Then I’m Sayin,
The Dude Below me, he’s complainin’!

HEY!

Oy! So why is there all this pressure to come up with witty, droll comments just because the guy ahead of me says so?

And what’s with the new woot! shipping charges? I mean hey - they’re just like they used to be before Amazon took over. You call that progress? And don’t even get me started on the whole B.O.C. thing these days.

The person below me owns every model of Roomba ever offered on woot! in spite of the fact I’ve tried telling you all that Neato is way better.

And keep off my lawn.

To be fair, I did buy one of the Neatos too. And half of them have even come out of their boxes - once.

The person below me believes they are about to come in to some significant cash - because they “paid it forward” to a needy Nigerian prince.

How did you know? Millions will soon be mine! MWaaaaah haaaaaa haaa haaa haaaaaaaaaa.

The person below me has two facebook alias’ that fight with each other.

I have to appease my personalities, and it’s best to keep them separated but they have so many friends in common and oh my gosh, the DRAMA…

The person below me broke the cup holder on their computer.