The Rack All-in-One Gym

How are the DVDs that come with it?

I got one of these last time around. Despite all the infomercial-y crap surrounding it, it’s a nice, compact piece of workout equipment that you can do a lot of exercises on. The videos are good—the guy switches you from muscle to muscle instead of resting, so it’s a nice program to follow if you only have 20 minutes in the morning. At 23 lbs, obviously you’re not gonna get jacked using this, but I think if you stick with it you’ll see some nice results. Plus you can buy weight plates and add them on later, I’ll reward myself with some if I can keep the schedule.

I wish Woot was a little clearer about the version being sold here though…it’s definitely the 23lb version. You see in their description where it says it supports 300lbs? That’s incorrect. That’s the stat for 30lb The Rack Pro. This one supports 250lbs.

This is the 23 pound model, but it’s solid, and most of the more intense work is done using your own body weight.

I liked the DVD,s. They clearly demonstrate the workout’s, the post workout stretches, and offer some cheat tips for those not ready for full dips, etc. I’m in pretty fair shape, but some of the ab things he does are insane. You do what you can, but exercise is a process and a long term commitment. This lets me do some things that I could not do at home, and I’m using it as an add to instead of a substitute for, workout.

Too funny, it does look an awful lot like a walker doesn’t it?

My Rack was delivered on Thursday. Very quick shipping and it arrived in a massive box with plenty of padding.

However, the item was missing the English language DVDs. The package contained both French language and English language materials, but it seems the English language manuals were thrown in later whereas the French materials were wrapped in plastic and deeper in the box.

I would I go about getting the English language DVDs?

Sorry about that. I’d recommend reaching out to The Rack first, as there’s a 90 Day Manufacturer warranty.

If you need any additional assistance along the way, please don’t hesitate to email support@woot.com with your situation and order info. Hope that helps!

I ordered this but instead of getting The Rack I received a baby carriage… The shipping label had my information but inside the package was a packing slip and contents from someone else’s order from amazon.com

I’m definitely sorry about that, if you haven’t already, please email into support@woot.com so we can help set things right!

Thanks!

I cannot thank Woot enough for putting this thing on Woot. I have been 100+lbs overweight for weigh too long, and i needed a thing to help me get my Utah body back again (long story, ask me sometime). I’ve only used it for two days, following the workouts on the DVD, and already I feel much less fatter than when I opened the box. This is the best thing I’ve seen for working out for me, because I actually use it, and the guy on the DVDs is really funny but a great workout coach. Hope you get some more of these in, i’m ready to RACK it!