The Samurai and the Sea Dragon

Samurai & Sea Dragon…If I’m not mistaken

Arrr! Avast ye mates! This be amazin’! This scurvy dog surely knows how to fight the beasties from the deep!

The details are amazing, me hearties! I dare ya to not buy this, if y’ar, ye lily-livered!

Especially since it’s Talk Like A Pirate Day.

It could be sand from the bottom of the ocean. Dragons are pretty big & all.

if he put an eyepatch on the dragon and maybe a hook, this shirt would be perfect for today

in 4 2

I bet that dude wishes he had those fish from yesterday on his side.

As your honorable First Wooter:
I don’t much like the kanji either, but the rest of the design is so damned worth it I knew I was going to get it the moment I saw it, if it sold.

Er… Umm… Nice Sea Dragon…?

Oh: Also: Anyone that says the Dragon reminds them of the dragon from DBZ is … rather amazingly dumb. As, you know what they both look like? Dragons from Chinese mythology from a millenium ago.

Maybe because the artist is from Sandy Utah. He sees sand, not sea.

I like this. It kinda reminds me of Samurai Jack.

…maybe there was a sewer leak? and that is why the dragons upset…it would explain the amount of “tan” liquid

Or… they’re having fun with the TV references.

But thanks.

but yajirobe is fat…

Anyone know what the Asian characters stand for? (Yes, I have no clue whether they’re Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc - much less what they mean.)

It’s Kanji. It says Samurai & Sea Dragon.

Beautiful shirt. The red really stands out.

N41

What the hell is with woot’s server errors, they keep messing up my attempts to get a shirt.

I dunno. I think they could be cousins. What do you think?

It is beautiful. But I have two problems: the water is brown on a grey shirt, and I’d feel like a poser wearing something I can’t read. I think it would look a lot better on a blue shirt with green water.