The Shredder

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Oh No! Did you miss this shirt? To buy it, click here!

This shirt reminds me of skulls

clever shirt, especially if you work in an office.

skip video to 2:17

has there really only been three comments or are they getting deleted?

I’m not into shredding or skulls, so I don’t feel as though I can do this shirt justice

That’s what it’s supposed to remind you of L O L

great job with the skull, AJ. Although paper shredded skulls aren’t quite my ticket, I’m sure you’ve hit a selling point with others good job.

Am I the only one who’s tired of skulls on t-shirts?

I’d look like a real scary mama walking down the street in one of these!

I think there’s some hidden messages written with all that shredded paper.

Lack of love and hate=meh

You can never ever have too many skulls can you?

Can never tire of Skulls on T-Shirts! :slight_smile: Actually hope a few others I’ve seen in past derbies make it through at some point. :slight_smile: I’m in for one.

Okay. Can anyone else see words? Have I had too much wine.woot? Maybe it’s all the cheese…

I might have to buy one just so I can play it backwards.

this is awesome, in for 3

Cliche list:

• Skulls
  • Penguins
  • Trees
  • Messages about mammary glands
  • Messages about male sex organs
  • Arrows pointing at the wearer’s body

Congrats to the designer! I can’t even imagine the process that went in to making all these little paper shreds. I think the concept is a really good one, I just wish the design wasn’t so large on the shirt. But I guess the tiny shreds would really be lost on the shirt if the design were any smaller. Anyway I think the world can handle another skull shirt :slight_smile:

WOW ASPHALT SHIRTS ARE SOOO AWESOME I love how un-colorfast they are
AND SKULLS RULE DUUUUUUUUUDE

I love tree shirts -.-

and yea, congrats on the shirt designer, but just aint my thing =)

a skull on asphalt. wow. amazing reach there woot…i just love it when you take risks!

this is really sad. it’s not even a good skull :frowning:

“What is it about this calcium briefcase for the brain that the modern world finds so compelling?”

Hahaha, clever. I like this design, but not enough to buy…yet.