The Sleeping Giants

and you just know they counted sheep to reach this state…

This shirt tells the world: “To sleep: perchance to dream of tiny bovines.”

Perchance to dream of cows the size of schnauzers?

Beautiful; great colors and striping details plus love that touch of Western whimsy – my inner Lone Ranger argues for acquisition; must shoot it out with inner banker

I like it but I don’t know why. I’m usually not a fan of shirts with subjects in the design.

Nice one, Priscilla!

But they’re still cattle gosh darn it.

I remember this being up for voting years ago at Threadless … $5’ed it then, so I’m glad I finally have a chance to buy it. Yay for more valorandvellum tees!

Nice design! The moon lasso adds a cool and unexpected touch.

Just finished up my animal science class for the semester and this shirt reminds me of it. So i must buy it. Really i’m just justifying me having a reason to buy this awesome shirt.

Gahhh… I love this design. I hate black shirts. I don’t know why. I know it’s fitting. I like the theme. I won’t wear black.

Apparently I start beginning all of my 4-word sentences by referring to myself when frustrated.

Too bad… first really awesome shirt I’ve seen on woot in a long while. Save my dough for this weekends derby, I guess.

At least if you need to toot you can blame it on the cows ^^.

On a serious note, this is a wonderful illustration. Nice job to the artist.

It’s times like these that make me really sad woot doesnt do prints of their tees also. i have too many t-shirts for barely having any time to wear them, but blank spaces on my wall, o well…
:frowning:

Thanks so much to those of you who made a purchase :smiley: I’m very excited to have this design printed. It was inspired by where I live… every time I go on a drive, the hills seem to look like blankets covering slumbering figures to me.

The only thing, I feel, that could have made it even cooler, is if there was actual stitching up to the moon (like you had in Viscera). But it’s still a wonderful design and I will be happy to wear this.

Caution: Shirt May Hypnotize And Put You In An Irreversable Trance

wow…i swear this is totally my sweetheart’s bed frame! it is terrible at night when it is pitch black and i have to get up…i swear i’ve nearly poked my eye out numerous times!

love it.

I love this shirt! The first thing that came to mind when I read the title was the volume from the Chronicles of Narnia (can’t remember which one) that had the giants in it.

Prints would be awesome…maybe the next woot endeavor?

this is super! very nice, V&V!!

definitely tempting me into buying…

wow this made be think of an awesome bed I found a few months back.
http://www.slmetalworks.com/beds_a.html