The Snowflakes are Whiter on the Other Side

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Help promote this shirt! Click here and post a picture!

These colors look a bit weird, but very cute design :slight_smile: congrats

I think this is cute, but I’ll echo the comment that it will get lost under a boob… :frowning: I wish it were lower.

I really thought the outdoors themed shirt would have won, rats.

This shirt is really cute. I love it.

great concept, bad placment.

Congrats on the win. :slight_smile: Cute idea.

Almighty powers that be teh wootstaff, I would be totally down for the great outdoors as a second chance round option…plzkthx

For some reason the description got me teary-eyed.

Yeah. I’m not embarrassed to share it with the world.

Insipid concept, bad placement

Love this design. I was just thinking last night about how much I liked it, and now here it is for sale. Thanks, woot! And get out of my head.

I agree, it definitely deserves something. It was a good entry.

Man, they didn’t even try to make it up by doing an awesome write up… It’s an OK one. (Kind of like the design)

i was gunna get the shirt for my mom since she has like a thousand snow globes, but the snowman looks so sad, there’s no way my mom would wear it. sorry designer.

And Great Outdoors was left behind by only a few votes…sad story indeed.

If it’s any consolation, I just found out that there is a place in Alberta called Balzac.

Congratulations on your first print, Crunchy. :slight_smile:

Robbed? Hardly. This is what the voters asked for. I do think it’s a shame that some of the other shirts near the top didn’t make it, but when only three shirts can win, many people are bound to be disappointed. It would be that way even if Woot was entirely derbies, and the top SEVEN shirts made it to print… people would be disappointed that numbers eight, nine, and twenty-two didn’t make it. That’s the way it is.

There’s no need to be disrespectful toward the winners, though. Next week, the shirt you like might win, and someone else will be disappointed.

As for me, I like this one a lot. It’s simple, it’s sweet, and I’m proud to be in for one. Congrats to the artist on an idea very well executed.

He had imagination box too.

reminds me of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcH08L8k3NU by Pixar, only a bit sadder and little more innocent. :slight_smile:

It’s adorable, though the placement is preventing me from buying. Sekiyoku’s right; looks like it will get lost under a boob. :frowning: