The Spicy Shark Hot Sauce, 6 Pack

The Spicy Shark Hot Sauce, 6 Pack

After reading the ingredients for each bottle, I gotta try these. They run $9 per bottle on their site and elsewhere so this “try all flavors they offer” is a good deal to me. I noticed they rate the HEAT for each bottle on there website as follows:

Medium Heat - Original Habanero Hot Sauce-5 Oz.
Warm Heat - Nurse Shark Jalapeno Hot Sauce-5 Oz.
HOT - Caribbean Reef Shark Scotch Bonnet Hot Sauce-5 Oz.
Warm Heat - Thresher Shark Chipotle Hot Sauce-5 Oz.
Wicked Hot - Megalodon Carolina Reaper Hot Sauce-5 Oz.
HOT - Tiger Shark Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce-5 Oz.

They have a rating Heat system as follows
Mild *
Warm Heat **
Medium ***
HOT ****
Wicked Hot *****

1 Like

I feel like hot sauce companies know there’s 50,000 brands and you’re only going to try theirs once and go back to your $1.50 hot sauce. So they give you sucker price.

1 Like

And not a single review on any of them on Amazon.

Unfortunate reality.

I’m willing to try your hot sauce if there’s something that stands out from the rest, like a flavor or ingredient not normally found in most sauces (Bee Sting comes to mind, or Queen Majesty’s coffee-based).

But sorry, the market is just too saturated for me to try your “generic habanero sauce” and “generic reaper sauce” and “generic scorpion sauce” anymore. I just don’t have the money or time.

I just tried these sauces at a chillifest. They are actually really good. The heat is not the focus, the flavor is. Heck the original is downright drinkable. The hottest- megalodon is not unbearably hot but showcases the peppers flavors. I WILL be buying these if they come on sale again. I know they were recently, but noone talked about them so figured I would mention it here.

1 Like