The Tag Along

cute cute cute cute cute!

In for 3 :slight_smile:

Congrats on the print, chump, oh, I mean Champ!!!

isn’t there an episode of buffy like this?

I got yucky pennies and a pencil =(

Alright, Chump! Very cute shirt indeed!

Man, is he going to be steamed when those punks dressed like GhostBusters show up.

yup, in the first season. Marcie turned invisible because no one “saw” her and her yearbook was signed “have a nice summer” by everyone. Yuppers, I’m a Buffy nerd.

Is that a scented candle neck to the Jack o’ Lantern?

Also, HalloWoot shirts are the best! I predict myself going broke this week.

What are those spiders hanging from, and why is that skeleton so small. So many questions… so little time. I think that’s what this shirt is trying to tell us. Don’t stop and ask, instead, just enjoy it for what it is, elsewise… you miss it all and before you know it, you become a ghost.

HA! This makes no sense, and made me laugh, too.

It’s JUST like Impostor.

…which is why I hope it bumps it out of the Reckoning.

Something mighty suspicious about that kid without a treat bag!

You said it man! I’ve been telling my wife all year long “Only five more years until flying cars, hoverboards, and self-lacing shoes!”

Wow. That is a lot of votes!

Thank you all so much for the support, and I hope my art brings you great pleasure. I hope you have a wonderful Halloween. Be safe and have fun :slight_smile:

So I get that a ghost has no feet but with no arms, how is he going to carry his candy bag?

One of these things here just ain’t right. One of these things just don’t belong here, everything better be dressed right.

hey, they invented the self lacing shoes this year, terrafugia has the flying car, now all we have to wait for is the hoverboard.

If I was going to be home for Halloween, I would be in for one.

Why is the jack-o-lantern facing towards the house? And why is the candle next to it?

I feel compelled to tell those of you the truth about why the poor little ghost has no extremities to hold his candy bag. I’m afraid he just couldn’t HANDle all those sweets.

bwahahahaahah

get it? Hand-le…because see…hands…

phewy.