The Tea Shirt

Can you imagine how utterly pathetic you would look wearing that shirt?

While I adore this shirt (and purchased one), I’m a little sad not to see the lady bug design. sniff I’ll get over it when I wear my tea shirt for the first time. And the first person to hate on it gets threatened with the tea bag.

Wear this if you’re a Tea Party member.

How are you supposed to hold that tea cup. The handle looks daunting.

Hahaha, that write-up was great! And I think my avatar goes along with the “This shirt tells the world” Disney reference. grin

You’re wrong.

This shirt causes me tea-pain.

hey congrats fungusamongus! well done :slight_smile:

Congrats on the win!

Ahhh… Just 36 votes away from an awesome shirt. One day I’ll get a shirt with your leaves/scales patter on it, Boots. Thought for sure that the third time would be the charm…

Finally a tee for everyone that likes tea. It’s nice to see this one pull through to get a place. Congratulations on the print!

Dang! And I was considering getting this shirt! I won’t now.

Tea comes from an evergreen shrub/tree - it’s not grass! Camellia sinensis!!! The family is Theaceae and it’s in the order Ericales which includes blueberries and azaleas. The plants are really beautiful.

Sorry, gratuitous amounts of plant taxonomy classes make you persnickety about that sort of thing XD

Has woot changed the color of the “grass” green shirt? The only other grass shirt I have is “eat more meat” and it really looks like a different color on screen?

Oooh, this is a such a tasteful shirt! It’s a rich aroma of two earthy colors, and is satisfying no matter what time of day.

I can also wear it to Teavanas everywhere and be mighty-mighty.

Is this the perfect Jersey-going-out shirt? IT’S TEEEEEEAA SHIIIIRRRRRRT TIIIIIIMEEEE!!

As one with an English B.A., I totally approve this shirt.

Visual puns are awesome.

Just when you thought you’ve had enough from the Teabaggers.

So tea is being made from aspen leaves now? How interesting.

I think you’re supposed to stick your pinkie out.