The Tea Shirt

Have you tried white tea? While all tea {of the actual tea leaf tea) comes from the same plant, the different variations [green, white, black] have different processing in order to change the flavor profiles (sometimes this is just picking the leaves sooner). I’m drinking a white tea/herbal tea blend right now from Teavana that is really delicious. My switch to white tea was caffeine related. I wanted to knock down my intake (because I feel if I skip a day of drinking a hot beverage with breakfast, I shouldn’t get debilitating headaches). It has about 1% the caffeine of black tea.

Congrats fungusamongus. Hope it sells well for you.

But… everyone has forgotten about tea jost! There’s tea gentry and the Tea Party, but no tea jost. So:

Wear this shirt: if you’re tea jost.

Tell me about it. This is one of those shirts that’s extremely pointless and mind-bubblingly dull if you don’t know what it’s called.

The placement of the kettle and cup is slightly unfortunate, as is the placement of the pasties…err, I mean ‘tea’ leaves.

Dumb puns do not a woot shirt make.

Yay!! This shirt makes me happy!!

This was definitely one of those dark horse entries, coming out of nowhere to place. Makes me proud that I voted for it! :smiley:

This did so well for a late entry, great result fungus’! Congrats!

:slight_smile:

Between “here is my spout” and “Tip me over” should be “When I get all steamed up, hear me shout.”. Mmmm, warm fuzzy memories of mommy holding me and singing…

First Woot print EVER!! I’ve been blown away all week with how much support this shirt received. Between watching it get into the fog and now the print cloud nine doesn’t even come close to how I’m feeling. Huge thanks to everyone who supported this little guy :slight_smile:

Congrats fungusamongus!

Black tea and green tea are made from the same plant; as such either one can cause kidney stones.

GREEN TEA POLYPHENOLS

“All tea contains oxalates that may cause kidney stones.”

However, there is some thought that phenols in green tea may help break down calcium oxalate, thus preventing some kidney stones.

Kidney Stones & Green Tea

What do these conflicting reports mean? That there hasn’t been sufficient research to back either position. You may have to determine whether green tea is safe for you by trial-and-error (potentially painful), or simply forgo green tea and play it safe.

Note - neither of those articles is particularly comprehensive or “scientific.”

Oh - and positively no spinach!

Finally, you can always wear this shirt and drink herbal tea in peace.

I got this for my mother who loves the colour green and drinks a lot of tea. It is a cute design she’ll like! I suspect the whole “tea-shirt” joke will provide countless nights of amusement to her quilting and knitting friends.

Wowweeee! I had to go to sleep early last night so I missed this go up. Amazing victory! Congrats, fungus!

I forgot I even had a shirt in the fog this week! I did! Well… now I’m suddenly experiencing disappointment,-36? Man, that sucks- which is becoming anger and frustration -Goddamn hippies and their tea!-. But, now I’m moved on to remorse -I shouldn’t have said that about the tea… And now I feel some good-sportsmanship coming on. -*Congrats on your first print, Fungus! * Whew. What a wild 2 minutes you gave me, Mix! :wink:

LOL, I’ve been there with you, Boots! It’s like an emotional rollercoaster ride for about 60 seconds, complete with screaming, nausea, tears, and then relief. Sometimes pooping.

Also I will pretend the tea is actually coffee, cause coffee is superior to tea.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats on your first print, fungus! :slight_smile: It’s a classy little design.

OMG XD

Congrats on your first print! A sweet shirt.

Today might be a bad day to sell this shirt seeing as the Tea Party’s getting a lot of flack.