The Thing That Scoots

Bubblegum Sasquatch delivering chinese food ?

Im a chick, I wouldnt even wear this. BLEH

Are those (dun dun dun) half tones on the bike? And is this the same guy that made that elementary photochop looking cat shirt?

Yeah, gotta say… that block of white “behind” the scooter is ridiculously careless.

I predict 150 shirts sold. Do I hear lower?

Looks like a pile of doo doo. I wouldn’t dry my car with that shirt.

They should make this the new shirt you wear in prison. What’s with the white patch behind him? Is that to identify his Yeti credentials?

i think we’re being punished. my eyes hurt.

no pink.

This is ridiculous!! Totally stupid.

Why is the pink thing holding its nose? Did it just pass gas?
The stink in the pink?

Monsieur Pimpants last shirt was much better. :frowning:

A cut & paste scooter and a giant pink muppet-lookin monster - is this a 3rd grade collage contest? Seriously, I’d consider killing myself if I actually had to stay up waiting for a piece of crap like this. Thank Rufus I live on the west coast.

Now if it was Muzzy, there’s a horse I could ride.

I think it is funny, but i would only wear it to bed…not around friends!!!

And I thought I had already seen the worst shirt.woot. Thank you for correcting me woot. Good gawd who the hell would buy this crap?

the other artwork on his blog is pretty nice. but this…i’m speechless.

Nope, no gradients there. The design still sucks.

Several designs recently would’ve made the cart if printed on “Asphalt” rather than baby blue or lemon, but this one does a tremendous disservice to the asphalt color.

You have to be kidding me calling this the worst shirt ever. I guess it doesn’t have pirate footprints or some lame ninja joke so it must not be cool…

Prank gift?

I would never wear this, but I find it’s sheer bizarreness a bit charming

scoot a loot, YEA for pink things!!!