The thread of useless knowledge!!

most caucasian babies babies are born with blue eyes, and most asians are born with blue behinds.

here’s some more useless poo…

The YMCA and YWCA have nothing to do with each other.
The YMCA changed the name of the game “sissyball” to “softball”
Stalin was afraid of dentists and airplanes.
The Russian Calendar is about 13 days behind our calendar.

babies are usually born with a big hole in their skull.

It’s the reason dogs bite and bees sting. My husband was so afraid of dogs that any dogs and any that had never ever thought to bite someone would bite him…just about every time. It was almost like a self fulling prophecy.

You couldn’t get away with this today…at least I hope you couldn’t. But when Albert Einstein died…before the cremation, Princeton Hospital pathologist Thomas Stoltz Harvey removed Einstein’s brain for preservation, without the permission of his family, in hope that the neuroscience of the future would be able to discover what made Einstein so intelligent.

I have this odd picture seeing his brain floating in a jar with electrodes hooked up and still communicating. I think I seen that in a old movie when I was a kid too and it was suppose to be his brain too.

D’you know that my next door neighbor has three rabbits?

I’m glad SOMEBODY picked up on that!

The human head weighs eight pounds!

quote postid=“2728959” user=“KryseeMac”]You couldn’t get away with this today…at least I hope you couldn’t. But when Albert Einstein died…before the cremation, Princeton Hospital pathologist Thomas Stoltz Harvey removed Einstein’s brain for preservation, without the permission of his family, in hope that the neuroscience of the future would be able to discover what made Einstein so intelligent.

I have this odd picture seeing his brain floating in a jar with electrodes hooked up and still communicating. I think I seen that in a old movie when I was a kid too and it was suppose to be his brain too.
[/quote]

Not empty it doesn’t.

you can easily fit 10 human heads in an ordinary duffel bag.

those cheap plastic bags you get at grocery store checkouts are just the right size for a human head. very handy when you want to keep a bunch of heads separated in a duffel bag.

febreze works a lot better if you clean out all organic matter from your car trunk before spraying.

well, shit! how? I could only fit…NEVER MIND!

I’d suggest a good, serious soaking with bleach first.

Always line your trunk first!
Noob.

my car trunk has some sort of cloth-like liner. bleach bleached the color out so now it looks like i bleached a couple spots. quite unattractive, which makes it harder to get hookers to climb in there.

hypothetically, i mean.

it is lined, but it’s hard to keep liquids from sloshing about, such as when driving to elude authorities.

or so i hear.

you might try getting those throw-away trunk liners from Manos, the Hands of Fate; the car aftermarket company.

Aw, cmon, you can’t expect to quote Jerry McGuire and have nobody figure it out? Wait, it happened! Amazing…

Here’s another useless fact- the area of the brain that encodes memory (hippocampus) is named for its appearance (sea-horse). It is found deep within the brain of mammals, but on the topmost part of the brain in birds.

But you can only fit 4 dead bodies in the trunk of a Smart…