The Top Nine Hoodies OF ALL TIME!

I love my Angry Day Hoodie, I got two of them! Had to pick up “Some Motivation Required” for the New Year! Excellent choice for a sweatshirt, can’t believe I missed it earlier.

Hurray for hoodies!
Jen

Sorry to not see the Ro-Boss hoodie again, It’s my favorite hoodie, I kept wishing I would have gotten two.

On the other hand, perhaps I can heavily hint drop to my family that I would like a Nevermore hoodie for Christmas…

No zippers? Blasphemy! I DEMAND zippers!

I cannot wear zipperless hoodies, not in CA…

What? not Apple killed The Flash !?!

Just makes me sad that they stop at 2xl. Otherwise I’d have totally ordered a handful of these. I need Zombeer to go with my zombie hoodie collection.

uhhh yeah you can.

Practically, how warm are these? Thick cloth with fuzzy inside or t-shirt thin and a hint of fuzzy?

I’m debating whether to get one that I can wear on it’s own or get a larger sized one to wear over a thin shirt or to not even bother because it’s too thin to be useful. Thanks in advance everybody :slight_smile:

Being in a helpful mood and answering as much as I can here …

I size down when ordering hoodies - ML in the shirts, MM in the hoodies.

Yep - it originated in Derby #20: Create Your Own Holiday and was printed out of the first double-take in #23. 3,379 comments back then …

Not Woot’s fault - the manufacturer doesn’t offer sizes above 2XL.

They’re not super thick, but not super thin either. I would say they’re good for cool weather, not cold weather.

Not t-shirt thin, but I wouldn’t wear it on it’s own. I think they are better for layering, plus I don’t like fuzz balls in my arm pits.

I love my zip up hoodie! Wish there were more. They are great for those of us that conceal and carry. And they are uber comfy. Just my two cents.

I’m more a pullover fan than the Zip’s. I like the design where I can see it. 8-P

Crap, just bought another one. Fractal tree is just too neat.
There goes my monies.

I like the ones that have a few buttons up top but don’t go all the way down…

Am I understanding correctly that of the top nine selling hoodies, not a single one was a zip-up? Or is this sale for the nine top selling pullovers? I have hope that a soon-to-follow sale will include nine zip-ups. And that Bring Back Pluto will be in the bunch. I won’t miss it again.

That is so going to be my new curse phrase.

I’d be all over a zip-up foxfall hoodie.

I have the Foxfall hoodie and I absolutely love it. I always get a lot of compliments on it. It’s warm, but definitely not warm enough in the middle of winter to wear alone without a tshirt (for me).

Every week, it has been mostly zip ups. Pay attention!

So…besides the fact that the hoodies don’t come in Purple or Olive, is there a reason why “Fresh Cake” hasn’t been made into a pullover hoodie? Seems like it would do well.

Just a caveat. I bought Fresh Cake in Men’s and women’s in the purple sale, and the print was almost unwearablely huge on my MM. Definitely prefer the women’s size print.

I want to but don’t buy hoodies here anymore, there was one time I got this really nice warm fuzzy one, it’s easily one of my favorites, then for the same price just a week later I got another one thinner than a t-shirt. It was horrible and I can not bring myself to buy one of these awesome ones due to this. Also, zippers, way better. I dislike feeling choked and would rather not do the highschool collar cut. Bit old for such.

I’m not surprised. Wooters tend to be very price sensitive, and the higher price for the zip-up probably scares some of them away.

Actually, Gildan does offer the hoodies in purple. (hint hint)

As I recall, they were pretty explicit when they were offering the lightweight hoodies, so I can’t say it’s Woot’s fault.