The UFRBOG-3 INVITATIONAL

Yes! Pins! I collect and make them too! This has me pissed too!

4 Likes

I didn’t know we had a few pin collectors in here. I will start adding some more. I have tons! Love my pins and buttons!

4 Likes

@therealjrn um let me get this right or left which ever way you want to interpret such. This person aaronhenry received such box said they didn’t on bottom of this never responds. Who gave this creep access to such covenant box of goods? It was like “I” had to kneel and kiss feet before I was ever to be considered to even a bench seat. For this tool to abuse such thoughtfulness reminds me of those limes I come across throughout e-commerencing. What a *********o let me keep it child friendly anyway glad you stepped up and keeping it moving. Was just wondering where it was and noticed it wasn’t moving lately. Therefore, its arrival will be closer to the holidays which for me isn’t a great thing. Was hoping this would’ve been outta my hands before that. Oh well if it gets holiday delayed delivery so be it. Im sure the stuff I give to the next member won’t fit in the flat rate carton and Im fine with that. I understand many can’t be a gifting as me. I was fortunate to be living pretty well currently as my 20lb stomach increase obviously shows Im eating like a king. Im blessed to pass it forward to those who may not be so fortunate. Im done ranting for now!

5 Likes

Yeah, it’s very sad.

4 Likes

@therealjrn tag next to @aaronhenry needs to be edited: such a nice box it went no further Those who click on the tag should be lead to the opps its our servers page its not you page of betrayal.

6 Likes

I have it, and it will be moving on Monday.

6 Likes

I edited the top.

2 Likes

The UFRBOG-3 Restart is safely in the hands of the Federal Government now.

4 Likes

Updates 9/26/22

Players:
therealjrn WE ARE LIVE PEOPLE!
marlenestclair She found some great stuff!
Flourlover A butter soft leather makeup bag!
Calgaltoal Nice box with nice things!
aaronhenry A daughter-keeping reveal!
Insert Therealjrn here Restart Box has shipped!
mick52
PantherRose
Queen89
Wooter497815079
pepper114
LMLCABC06
uvassassin
largemarge1
StefanMakaSL1MSTEF
Neiciejean
mtn3pitt
therealjrn

[Vmod edit: updated the timeline lol]

7 Likes

Hey friends, I am so sorry for the ridiculous delay. My daughter ended up in the hospital the same night we got the package (and it happened to be her birthday as well). I didn’t leave her side and we just got home this morning. My only other child passed away a few years ago and this sent me into a tailspin. I quit my job to be by her night and day.

I let her pick a few things out of the box (some cute jewelry). I won’t be taking anything myself given what’s happened. I’m going to get some sleep in my own bed today and send this off this afternoon. Again, I’m so sorry. I’ll post pics and everything. I’ll also put way more than just random stuff. I hate that this affected such a cool Woot activity and one of my favorite online communities.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear of your difficulty hopefully you daughter will be 100% again soon

7 Likes

No worries. There’s nothing in that box that’s more important than you or your family. Keep whatever you want. Take as much time as you need. We’re all friends here. Some of us might get a little crabby from time to time, but we know life happens.

I hope you’re all recovering. :hugs:

6 Likes

@mick52 if you check in this afternoon, ummmmm have fun!

6 Likes

GIF by The Gathering Place

4 Likes

Uh yeah. Let her sort it out.

I’m, uh, on emergency vacation.

Nah, I’m just glad @aaronhenry is back.

5 Likes

Indeed. This is just a fun little activity. Take care, we’re all friends here.
:hugs:

6 Likes

GET SOME REST!! And take your fair share. It’s ok!
Glad she is doing better. :purple_heart: Family emergencies are scary as all holy heck…

I was one of the crabby ones, I admit readily. I hope that I was not offensive, and I ask humbly for forgiveness, should I have been so. Emergencies happen, and I hope that everything goes smoothly from here on out.

Also, it sounds like a horrid birthday in that respect, but please let her know that we all wish her a very nice year from here on out!

8 Likes

Nonsense, take what you want! Life happens.
:smiley:

6 Likes

You guys are awesome :purple_heart: Of all the countries I’ve been to, all over the world, we get near-lethal parasites visiting family in the middle of the Mojave Desert.

Here is what she grabbed! My cat wanted a cameo too (the piano book and stickers were some of my daughter’s bday presents she finally got to open).

9 Likes

I have the box ready (it’s bursting at the seams). I need the next address though! I had a lot of hate mail to sort through and figured one of them would have been the next address.

Surprise, just a lot of (justifiably) angry souls lol

@PantherRose She hasn’t had her party yet :confused: We went out to dinner for her actual bday the night we got the box (and saw troubling symptoms). The following weekend was to be her party.

It was nice to sleep in our own beds. I’m going to spend the rest of tonight seeing who can make it this weekend. She is 10… so she was really bummed about the party and worried she wouldn’t get to trick or treat.

4 Likes