The UFRBOG-3 INVITATIONAL

{{{squeeze}}}

lol

8 Likes

@aaronhenry I may have been a bit harsh although it wasn’t immediately attentive. I was anticipating an arrival of such goods prior to the holidays. Weeks did pass and pressure switches were triggered. However, I do apologize for my own ridiculous actions and hope your ownly living daughter gets to enjoy the upcoming party with friends and family. Im sorry if I can’t sound more heart warming as I’m currently dealing with my own issues. Mostly weather derived and my mother-in-law visiting during the whole process only adds to my demeanor. Wish me luck and send my regards to your loved ones as we get through our struggles.

11 Likes

Psss…I don’t have cats and lately many of our dogs are actually on the naughty list especially the males. I’m currently definitely pondering to ever add more furry friends. Every day I find more and more kids toys that have been tagged!

6 Likes
5 Likes

WOW! i am just happy your okay!

and hoping that your daughter will heal fully!

and your other child you lost?
my heart aches for you,
very sorry for your loss.

9 Likes

who me ? gets 2 count em 2 boxes!!! lol

7 Likes

Thank you :purple_heart: She passed away Valentine’s Day 2015. I already hated the holiday but really despise it now.

5 Likes

No worries, thanks for the kind words.

7 Likes

I am just waiting on that address! I wrote Mick in PMs so I’ll get it sent out as soon as I get that.

Side note: I’m not sure who all has trauma or severe depression, but I also watched my dad pass (and held him while he left this world). I never thought my PTSD would improve.

My doctor put me into a clinical ketamine study a few years ago and I found it to be a miracle. If any one suffers from trauma or severe depression, it’s something you can talk to your doctor about. Veterans in the same study, with very complex trauma, were able to sleep throughout the night and eventually stop taking daily psych meds as well. In conjunction with therapy, it is one thing that can actually cure trauma and depression. It’s also legal in all 50 states now. I hope this helps :purple_heart:

10 Likes

Ooooooo…Remastered!

5 Likes

@aaronhenry
I am extremely sorry for my part in this. I was to quick to judge and it is just stuff. I’d feel bad if you did not take some stuff.

I am more sorry to heard of all you have you have been through. A child is a precious being and comes first in all we do.
Praying for all to be well.
And having lost your child is heartbreaking and my condolences are sincere.

I do understand deep depression. Don’t let my ugliness make you feel worse.

Please forgive my old foolish self for not believing in mankind.
I was unkind and judgmental.

8 Likes

That does not look like my mother.

4 Likes

@mick52 check your messages, friend! Just need your address :smile_cat:

5 Likes

she doesn’t usually get on until 3am ish.

I have her address if you need it right now…after I get home.

6 Likes

i just sent it!
moles is right i mostly don’t get on till the wee hours in the middle of the night.
sometimes special occasions i make rare day walkers time schedule. lol

11 Likes

went and picked up the box james sent from the post office.
he filled it with just great stuff!
isn’t going to be that hard to take lots of it. lol

i am going to wait until @aaronhenry box gets here too and then combine them…
i might have to put everything in a bigger box this one time?
in order for ME to put stuff in
will shall see… I’ll figure it out… :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Cool! That’s always the plan!

I think it would be better to stick with the flat rate box to keep things from snowballing…lol

I have every confidence in you!
:smiley:

8 Likes

I have 100% confidence in you!

Go Mick!

5 Likes

Tracking number has been sent :slight_smile:

Given how my portion went, I added this as one of the items lol it represents September in one package.

4 Likes

okay got @aronhenry box today .
i am going to compile both boxes together.
also i am going to take out any things that i have seen before on this third time around.

unless you all want the worms to keep traveling lol. let me know

i will do my best and take out what i think are the least desirable items to make a little room for me to put stuff in.

weird too the original book is in there but there is stuff listed as not taken but they ain’t in there and there is stuff in there that is not listed??? :person_shrugging:

8 Likes