The Ultimate party thread

ALL YOUR HARD HAS PAYED OFF! YOU MADE IT TO 1500! GOOD JOB YOU DO YOU EVER I GUESS NOT CUZ YOU’RE AT 1500! [b] DRINK UP!

GOOOO MyDog!
ALL YOUR HARD HAS PAYED OFF! YOU MADE IT TO 1500! GOOD JOB YOU DO YOU EVER I GUESS NOT CUZ YOU’RE AT 1500! [b] DRINK UP!

GOOOO MyDog!

now its time for you to take a

POST 1500!!

500 posts away from the 2k post club

I’d like to thank everyone that helped me…
Cruzer, Mom, Pete, Mrs Pete, Rev, Holmes, Candelbra
And everyone else

WOOOT! YOU GO, MYDOG!!! Congrats on your 1500 post!!!

Thanks mom!

OK CRUZER, TIME FOR YOUR 3K!
HERE IT IS LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, CRUZER’S 3000TH POST

Congrates MyDog on your 1500…and many more…

Someone has to keep the Cruz out of trouble…Flippin Austinite!! No offense…

Cheer’s…

I told you mydog would get 1500 first

Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that’s funny! That’s really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. You are the weakest link goodbye. You know, I’ve, I’ve never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You’re the first. I’ve never heard anyone reference, reference that outside the program before. Because that’s what she says on the show right? Isn’t it? You are the weakest link goodbye. And, and yet you’ve taken that and used it out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. God what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That’s so fresh too. Any, any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me too as long as we’re hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity, because I’m-I’m here. God you’re so funny!

oh and just as a little side note, this is 3000

[quote user=“cruzer”]I told you mydog would get 1500 first

Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that’s funny! That’s really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. You are the weakest link goodbye. You know, I’ve, I’ve never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You’re the first. I’ve never heard anyone reference, reference that outside the program before. Because that’s what she says on the show right? Isn’t it? You are the weakest link goodbye. And, and yet you’ve taken that and used it out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. God what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That’s so fresh too. Any, any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me too as long as we’re hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity, because I’m-I’m here. God you’re so funny!

oh and just as a little side note, this is 3000[/quote]

lmao that is great cruzer
Family guy!!
Congrats on 3k!
SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH!!
j/k just give me the credit i deserve [;)]

Congadulations…CRUZER…Mr.3000 and probably one by now…hehehehe

CHEERS…

[quote user=“Ponderosa”]Congadulations…CRUZER…Mr.3000 and probably one by now…hehehehe

CHEERS…[/quote]

thank you all

well you guys know who you are…yes that includes you too mydog

[quote user=“cruzer”]

thank you all

well you guys know who you are…yes that includes you too mydog[/quote]

Awww gee thanks Cruzer

heh…actually more people noticed than I thought…even the people in the woot thread…didn’t expect that [:|]

when I come home tomorrow there will be a few more people noticing it prolly

Woohoo! Congrats Cruzer and Mydog!

(Sorry I got to the party a bit late…)

Missed another party congrats Cruzer and Mydog!

There’s a phrase used here in tn: “You ain’t right.” Could that explain the post whore syndrome? LMAO

thanks???

[quote user=“Mydogkickzass”]

thanks??? [/quote]

Absafreakin’wootly!®

[quote user=“AlienResearchGrpHome”]

Absafreakin’wootly!®[/quote]

lol very nice!
I like the “®”

POST 1500!!

500 posts away from the 2k post club

I’d like to thank everyone that helped me…
Cruzer, Mom, Pete, Mrs Pete, Rev, Holmes, Candelbra
And everyone else