The Ultimate Winter Mystery Box

Yeah there’s a 90 day Woot warranty.

11 Likes

I saw the leggings in the picture, but they never mentioned size. The odds of getting the right size are People of Walmart to none.

12 Likes

AWESOME!! Maybe other people will get better things but WOOF all three of mine are not good. I mean if they set the expectation that you are going to get polyester gloves and size small wraps, and chiffon wraps, don’t SAY I’m getting fuzzy socks, one size fits all WINTER wraps and throw words like Alpaca and Cashmere around and send 100% acrylic and polyester. BAD FORM :frowning:

13 Likes

Exactly! And why are they wet? Just why?

12 Likes

I don’t know, just the INSIDE was wet…I did NOT like it…
Cat Twitching GIF

6 Likes

I also got mine today. I agree too much polyester low quality crap - reminds me of dollar store items. Nothing usable. Very disappointed I should have listened to my better judgement.

8 Likes

I don’t know.

Has the look of a penultimate deal to me. Mark my words.

5 Likes

What’s that?

6 Likes

I’ve got a box coming today from Tagco USA. I’m guessing it’s this.

6 Likes

Mine hasn’t shipped yet but based on what you guys got I’m nervous it’s gonna be lousy.

Uh Oh Sam GIF by GLOW Netflix

9 Likes

If you do have issues with this, reach out to Woot’s Customer Service team. They were amazing as always!

13 Likes

sigh This is trash. It’s all rejected dollar twenty-five tree stuff.

Pineapple leggings that just scream out WARM AND COZY.
Polyester kid’s scarf
Acrylic & polyester gloves
A freakin see-through scarf. Honestly, this is just so freaking cozy. Yeah.
And some weird mask thing that might make you sweat because it’s synthetic material too, but it’s not “the ultimate winter” anything.

10 Likes

Crap. I ordered a second set based on the description:

If you’re looking for an ultimate winter mystery box, the wait is over. With 4-5 items in each box, you can include a mix of high-quality and unique items in your closet to make this winter season extra special.

Here are some of the items (chosen randomly) for an ultimate winter mystery box:

Premium Winter Wrap: A stylish and warm winter wrap that’s both functional and fashionable. All are one size fits all

• Winter Accessories: Include a set of winter accessories such as a scarf, hat, and mittens. These can be in a luxurious material like cashmere or alpaca.

• Fuzzy Socks: A pair of thick and fuzzy socks to keep your feet warm and toasty.

Doesn’t sound like even one quality item… which would make it worthwhile. Can’t wait to see what garbage I end up with. Oh well, I will know better for next time. I will be sure to post what comes. Sigh.

12 Likes

They CAN be… but they WON’T be

8 Likes

If you don’t want crap, don’t buy from Woot! - Unofficial motto

7 Likes

If you feel like that, why are you here?

7 Likes

Lies!

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing your experience. I was thinking of getting this, but after seeing yours, I’m not going to bother. You might tell Woot that they’re losing sales because of dissatified customers.

8 Likes

Sometimes I feel like buying crap. Mainly bags of it.

7 Likes

$49.99 60% off Pointless Price

4 Likes