the Unofficial Box of Trash - an Alterative to Woot's Bag of Crap

7 Likes

5 Likes

Love it!

Seems like it would be better off buying something for them off a site with free shipping, then shipping cost of crap you already have

I know shipping would be more than the $9, but it’d be a good way to get rid of junk you don’t want that someone else might could use.

2 Likes

If everyone agreed I wouldn’t have a problem doing this with no payment. just so long as everyone played fair.

3 Likes

So basically secret Santa with crap you don’t want and can regift and not necessarily at Christmas with no actual dollar limit.

Seems legit!

3 Likes

I was a member of something called the Great Internet Migratory Box of Electronic Junk. It was fun, but people not sending their package out after receiving one ruined the fun for everyone.

6 Likes

I can totally see that being an issue yeah.

I’ve got to believe most of the wooters that would sign on would follow through.

3 Likes

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

2 Likes

Yeah, I like to think I can trust my fellow wooters… even those I’m pretty sure would stab me in the back in a darkened alley given a chance :japanese_ogre:

5 Likes

Yeah, but who wouldn’t stab someone in the back in the dark alley if given a chance? That’s just fun!

3 Likes

We have a gift exchange over in the green. It takes two people to organize. You have someone collect entries then there’s a super secret scientific process where the whole things come together and the name and address of your gift partner magically appears in your pm box. But that’s not exactly what the penguin does.

4 Likes

I’ve never understood why some people wait for the alley to get dark. That’s how you get evidence on your ceiling.

2 Likes

I assume you mean alley…

What the hell kind of house do you live in that has an alley in it?

2 Likes

The penguin put blood on his ceiling. Or bologna.

I skipped a few steps between the alley and ceiling.

Also, I don’t bring evidence home. Who do you think I am? @Williamdavi?

4 Likes

There’s a prostitute joke in here…

2 Likes

Let me know when you find it.

Are you staying up for the extension cord?

1 Like

Confused What Is It GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

2 Likes

No, I’m awake watching tv because my wife is out at a friend’s house for the night.

I’ve got more than enough extension cords already!

3 Likes