The Unofficially Official Woot! + Inktober Sharing Thread of WONDER! Huzzah!

Sharing Thread Header

Hey, friends! If you’re looking for the place to share your Inktober drawings, you found it! Well done.

If you don’t know what I’m talking about, start here.

For the rest of you, we’ll use THIS thread ALL MONTH LONG as the place where you all can post and share and comment on each others Inktober creations. This way, they’re all together in one easy-to-see-and-share location. You’re welcome.

Just add your latest Inktober drawing in the comments below! And if you’re feeling social, you can also post your design on Instagram and tag us using #wootinktober

Happy drawing, everyone!

4 Likes

Day-1: Fish

Planning to sub this for next week’s Sci-Fi derby, too…gonna do my best to make each relate to derby themes too.

If you like my stuff, and want to be notified when it goes up for derby votes, follow my art page here: SubBass49: The Art of Jeremy Merrill

10 Likes

Day 1- " Fish"

8 Likes

6 Likes

10 Likes

Does the line drawing link below have to be used in the drawing? I am not this anal, I just do not see it in the examples above and they are terrific.

1 Like

No - that’s just an extra suggestion if you need one.

1 Like

I made this when I was hungry…

4 Likes

Here’s mine…

And here’s my very talented daughter’s!

13 Likes

4 Likes

Fishies

7 Likes

Day 2- Wisp

9 Likes

Wisp.

6 Likes

Day 2: Wisp “Wisp of Smoke”

6 Likes

Day 2: “Wisp”

Planning to sub to next week’s derby as well…

If you like my stuff, and want to be notified when it goes up for derby votes, follow my art page here: SubBass49: The Art of Jeremy Merrill

7 Likes

Day 1

7 Likes

Day 2

6 Likes

“How wisps are made”
Gonna enter it into the derby

3 Likes

6 Likes

Day 3 - Bulky

5 Likes