The Walk's End

First shirtwoot! I ever bought was a cmdixon2 as are a few other favorites so I’m always glad to see a design of his print. The mood may seem dark, but these colors are gorgeous.

So that’s where the kid’s got off to.

I’m getting a “Nightmare Before Christmas” vibe.

Is that my dog? It looks like it, from here.

I’m thinking Shel Silverstein

How did I missed this one. Great design, congrats!

reminds me of i am legend.

This makes me think of the book The Long Walk by Richard Bachman (Stephen King). Great design!

He has a Dark Tower (Stephen King) shirt:
There Are Other Worlds Than These - so I don’t doubt King as an inspiration at all.

This reminds me of the story I heard today about a pier that’s around 4 miles long.

too lazy to look up what that pier is

Congratulations on the Editor’s Choice, cmdixon2. An original design that gives a warm glow on the inside and the outside at same time.

Harlan Ellison’s “A Boy and his Dog”, anyone? Great coloring and scope.

Duskiest dusk ever. Lovely artwork and a great EC choice.

Perfect pick- Grats on the print man- one of my favs!

I really like how the hopelessness of the image is somehow lessened by the warm glow of color and the joy of simple companionship- Love it-

Oh man, I really like the design on this! The colors speak to me. They are saying… ‘Buy this shirt!’

totally a Tim Burton-esque post-apocalyptic Where the Sidewalk Ends. I’m right there.

Excellent choice! Congrats my friend, your work is totally amazing!

I grew up on Shel Silverstein books and it was the first thing that popped into my head for the Children’s Books derby. It was mostly inspired by the title though. The poem itself is much more cheerful than my take. :slight_smile:

Thanks for printing this one, Woot!

That was my thought when I read the title. Good work Chris. from Uncle MikeD