The Whine Cellar

Where did you get those glasses, Junior Soprano?
It is the mustache. Just too weird. He is like a worn-out kid.

(sigh.) Aren’t we all?

Is that a phone jack or peep hole in the wall? :wink:

You are my hero - menthol man. swoon LOL!

//whines that all my joints hurt.

Garden spring cleanup…put some Epsom salts in your bath tonight!

Two advil. I just did my soak. Feel better than before.

Have you ever done Epsom salts in the bath? Nothing like it when you have muscle aches!

Yes. I didn’t have any, but I have an energizing gel.

//where’s the wine!?
//can’t find the cellar!
//signing the form to join the official m.wiseman fan club.

If we really get the Tigerbeat poster, I just might’ve signed my form in disappearing ink… might’ve. :wink:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c62/wiseman001/tigerbeat.jpg

[/quote]

I think there should be a new one each month. Don’t you?

LOL… yes! Can we get you in a farrah fawcet pose… or perhaps a cheyl tiegs (spelling??)?

LOL.

The obligatory and gratuitous beach pose…
The leg on the pole pose…
The white sheet pose…
The candle wax pose…

:wink:

I hate to move this thread back to Whiinerville, but doesn’t this post go over the top a bit? Makes me annoyed every time I read it. or am I being too sensitive?

Jay12645 has only been a member since 3-12-2006 (I can look down on him, since I have superior seniority, having joined on 3-10-2006), posted less than 10 times (maybe only one contest?) and he already has an honorable (note the spelling in the HM badge in his sig: http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/8112/woothm686yq.jpg) mention, so, from his viewpoint, his hard work has paid off. I would be interested in knowing his contest record after he had, say, over 3,000 posts and a correspondingly large number of contests entered, and whether he still felt the same way.

ROFL… “Buck up little soldier! Turn that frown upside down! Turn those rainy eyes into sunny skies!”

No, you are not being too sensitive. Although it makes me laugh right now (because it bugs you so), but if somebody said those words to ME, man, watch for a death star explosion eminating from the Carolinas and consuming all in its path, little buccaroo!

LMAO! You’re a feisty one. Totally unexpected…

[best Elvis imitation] Thank you, thank you very much, darlin’.

Lets just say I replied, after he responded poorly to McGuffy’s reply.

With great restrain. I wonder if he realizes how many experienced choppers he is talking to?

doubtful. The thing is, many now don’t bother to chop well, because woot doesn’t pay any attenion. This week, they praised mnementh’s rasputin image for being well chopped. He essentially just added the remote, changed the text on it, and fixed the color to match. Its not hard to isolate the front of that hand to put the remote behind it.

It was a funny and clever picture, and well done, but nothing particularly difficult technically.