The Wine Diaper - 3 Pack
$6.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: New
PRODUCT: 3 Wine Diapers - Random Color

Product website

Previous offer:
4/23/2010

Whew, I’m safe on this one!

I wonder if we won’t see some Scott Harvey Syrah in some form or another :slight_smile:

And I can probably go to bed since this may sit awhile!

I think I’ll pour me a glass of pinot and watch the hour glass tick down as I watch Dexter.

weekday wine woot-off
will Cesare or I sleep?
time for a quick nap

Will these diapers be lasting till morning?

I’m not sure if these are overnight diapers.

Yea thats gonna take a while…

Darn!

Hey, can you help us figure out whether the Cosentino The Cab offer appellation was Napa Valley as the label picture shows or California as the description says?

Will a 16-year old still fit in these diapers?

Drats at the woot off. I just spent well over my monthly budget while wine tasting in Paso Robles today.

I already sent an email to WineDavid pointing him to the question in the thread. With luck, he’ll answer tomorrow.

Thank you. Now if you can just make these diapers woot-off absorbant for the next 7 hours, I’ll get a good nights sleep.

what the description fails to mention is, If the bottle breaks am I safe to suck the juice out of the polymer?

I mean in all seriousness, if I’m carrying around my 1945 Chateau Mouton-Rothschild Jeroboam in my suitcase and it takes a whack, you know I’m gonna suck that out of my Armani ties, but is the polymer food safe?

Lordy these diapers look like they’ll last forever eh?

forever…

oh poopsca yes!..

at $4 a pop, after shipping, I’ll stick with bubblewrap.

Description includes:

“Easily absorbs a 750ml bottle”

Coincidentally (or not), that’s about how much your full bladder holds…

So to move these along we could point out potential additional uses for these handy little bags…

… like on family car trips when the urge is near emergency and there’s no town in sight…

… just sayin… :wink: