The Wine Diaper Three - Pack
$6.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: New
PRODUCT: 3 Wine Diapers - Random Color

Product website

Previous offer:
4/23/2010

I suppose these count as Bags of Crap…

LOL I almost choked on my glass of Barbara when I read that!

I’m drinking Helix Pomatia atm, it’s really really good, even if a little hot at first, I know it opens out beautifully over a coupe of hours. Smooth tannins beautifully behind the fruit and fine acid.

Good job I missed the Reininger. First wine woot complete SIWBM win for me! It was a particularly rubbish wootoff though. I thought at least they’d have some Saxon bRown!

Didn’t the saxon sell out?

The entire winery?

You know, I’d be in for three of these, except for my SIWDBM.

If I had a nickel for every time a bottle of wine got smashed up in my suitcase when traveling… I’d be flat broke.

Still, I’d consider buying this item if it came with a companion wine pacifier.

By a supreme act of self-control, I was able to swallow the wine in my mouth before guffawing at this post.

Love it.

Amazon has them for $10 and a pretty good video of someone pouring a bottle into the diaper. I wonder if you can press the diaper out later to drink the wine - plus it will be filtered.

The bad thing is that I don’t think this fits the weird shaped bottles.

In for 2.

First wine woot complete SIWBM win for me! It was a particularly rubbish wootoff though. I thought at least they’d have some Saxon bRown!

I couldn’t agree more! I thought this was a weak wootoff; I did buy some mushrooms to try, and I reluctantly bought the inzinerator (which I don’t like all that much) for my 22 year old daughter who likes it very much.

Hopefully we will have a strong Friday offer that doesn’t require these diapers.

Perfect for transporting a recent vintage Jeux Noir that has integrated nicely after a little too much MLF action followed by nine months of in-barrel aging. If you know what I mean …

juice depends, really?

yes :wink:

:slight_smile:

The corrugated packaging the wines come in when shipped by Woot, they are great for carrying wine in checked luggage. I’ve done it often all over the world. No problem’s so far… but the odds will catch up with me one day. I travel with hard luggage (as opposed to soft shell luggage).
In for 1, if the wine leaks, hopefully the cloths will be fine.

(sorry, changed my mind… less expensive with prime shiping from Amazon)

Yeah, if you’re only getting one, Amazon is $10.91 (and will likely arrive quicker) while it is 11.99 here.