The WOOT! Electronic Wonder Billboard/Key ring

I was lucky enough to actually receive an OFFICIAL WOOT ELECTRONIC WONDER-BILLBOARD / KEY RING!

I got it in my last BOC and it has been a source of wonderful entertaining joy and amazement leading to endless groovy happiness.

It can be used to express your moods, questions, answers to life and even chicken jokes!

If you’re lucky enough to get one of these billboards, be sure to keep track of your letters.
I placed my extra letters in a super-secure special place but sadly now can’t remember where that place is…
However… The label-maker seems to be working out almost as good!

Thank you woot!

8 Likes

Just don’t tag @davejlives, as you might make him feel bad.

5 Likes

You hear that @davejlives? Nobody will tag you to alert you to this thread.

5 Likes

REMINDER:

DON’T TAG @davejlives!

5 Likes

5 Likes

YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK

7 Likes

Fun fact, I turn 42 here in a couple months…
I am hoping to have one year where I have the right answer to everything.
And if anyone disagrees… I’ll just notify them (politely) that i am 42 and therefore their argument is invalid>>>

6 Likes

Gee it’s too bad you don’t have a tiny light up sign you could write that on and show people.

4 Likes

I didn’t.

3 Likes

Ok, I definitely won’t tag @davejlives to rub it in his face that he doesn’t have one.

3 Likes

I don’t have one either.

Maybe @davejlives can bring back woot-offs? I’m running low on disappointment and magic erasers.

3 Likes

Lol. They’re so small they’d prolly only cost like 2 dollars.

3 Likes

So you want to make knock-off Woot merch?

Is there a market for that?

If we make leak frogs we could be hundredairs.

3 Likes

Who is this @davejlives, and why shouldn’t he be tagged?

2 Likes

@davejlives shouldn’t be tagged because we make him sick… :grinning:
:eyes:
:tongue:

2 Likes

IT’S FRIDAY! Time for a Friday Electronic Billboard Dance Party!

4 Likes

Hopefully @davejlives has forgotten all about this thread.

1 Like

Nerver fergert.

2 Likes

Not quite what I was aiming for, but I’ll accept this:

The PARTY never stops when you are the proud owner of an ELECTRONIC WONDER BILLBOARD/KEY RING!

:confetti_ball: :w_banana: :w_worried: :w_worried: There’s so much WOOT BILLBOARD FUN going on right now, I can barely take all the excitement. :tada: :tada: :w_happy2: :w_happy1:

Hopefully, @davejlives is enjoying the party until he’s able to get a billboard of his own.

5 Likes