The Wootmas tree is finally up

I meant to get it put up around Thanksgiving but whatever. It’s up now. For the third year (I think) running, here’s my Wootmas tree, decorated in many Woot monkeys:

I know @SylvreKat just loves the big ol’ eyes. I’m pretty sure she called them “creepy” last year. I was going to buy a big pair of plastic lips for the tree, too, but forgot and then the price went up. (By the way, I’m still trying to figure out how to incorporate that SpongeBob dog costume but so far no luck.)

I finally counted how many monkeys I have – 16 are on the tree. I have another one in storage (my very first) but it’s not accessible at the moment.

A bonus picture with my new dog Anna:

It took me three tries to get her to stand still for the photo. I’m hoping she won’t think the monkeys are there for her to chew on. So far, so good.

Happy holidays (or whatever makes you merry), everyone.

(TT: I apologize if I’ve put this in the wrong forums category.)

14 Likes

5 Likes

It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if my tree started to crap out… well, something. It does have monkeys on it, after all.

3 Likes

Ha! The eyes made me immediately think of it.
Merry Wootmas, @peaceetc!

2 Likes

Merry Wootmas to you, too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ peaceetc That is an amazing tree! Anna is adorable too. :dog2:

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiley:

2 Likes

Lurve it, peace! Still think the eyes are creepy though.

Merry Woot!mas, and thanks for the smile. I shall tree vicariously through yours this year.

>'Kat

2 Likes

Aww, I love the eyes. Looks like one of the singing Christmas trees.

Love it, Peace!

3 Likes

THAT’s what it reminds me of! Which is why it seems creepy to me. That singing Christmas tree always seriously creeped me out in stores. Thankfully the Momma never saw any potential humor in getting one for home.

>'Kat

3 Likes

If it makes you feel any better, I texted the photo of the tree to my sister-in-law and she said, and I quote, “That’s kind of freaky.” So you aren’t alone.

4 Likes

Vindication! :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Awesome tree! I am green-eyed over all the monkeys! Of course, I keep giving my extras away to neighbor kids so I can’t complain.

2 Likes