There Are Other Worlds Than These

Who cares?

Do you like this shirt?

Yes?

SO WHO CARES?

It’s not a design reliant on the title or the reference. People who have read king will, apparently, get the reference. People who have not will see a well executed tower on a shirt.

Wear this shirt: While serving the Beam

To what/whom? Link to previous post?

It won’t last that long on the reckoning chart.

Get some cliff notes and a speed reader to get them done by tomorrow.

Hah, well said. Besides, I thought the trend now was for guys to wear girls things anyways!

And I like that this shirt isn’t blatantly Dark Tower. It has just enough to it to where the wearer will be reminded… and if anyone else gets it, good for them.

This:

The flower is integral to the story.

Again, I suggest reading the books.

512x384

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_N2AzQxD9dvk/SEi29mRTVpI/AAAAAAAAD0M/ONmIsoYUDcY/265107291DDcHXQ_fs.jpg[/img]

200x300

http://www.braid.com/darktower/color%20images/single%20wild%20rose.jpg[/img]

Oh, this Dark Tower fan(atic) is such a happy girl tonight!!! I bought two XD

• Lauren

id say koontz. odd thomas is epic

Best… series… ever. I get a little teary eyed when I see people quoting DT. I need to re-read the series (I finished the entire thing in about a month and a half). Currently renting out the books to a friend, he’s on book 4 already :slight_smile:

Totally just bought this shirt… woot!

Hey… second place! Congrats cmdixon!

I got the Dark Tower reference right away but yet the design doesn’t seem to follow it that much except for the rose. I don’t understand the significance of the dove at all and I think it takes away from the simplicity of the tower design. I just have to think if I love Tower enough to purchase this blindly.

It’s all about Louis L’Amour when it comes to sci-fi mystery novels.

Nora Roberts is my favorite mystery writer.

It’s a mystery how she has people who want to read her books!

I AM NOT ASHAMED OF THAT HORRIBLE PUNCH LINE

“The man in black fled across the desert, and the Gunslinger followed.”

Rereading the series, again. What a great shirt, and with some orange flare to it. I can’t wait to see what J.J. Abrams does with the movie. It will be well worth the wait if Ka wills it.

If you’d purchase it blindly, does it matter that the bird is there?

ah! ah! see what I did there?

This shirt is beautiful, but white. One day I would like to meet a person who has the self-confidence necessary to wear white T-shirts. I would ask them what they do when a Barbecue spontaneously breaks out around them.

Whoa! This is surprising!
I need to stop relying on SDS. I keep getting caught off guard. :slight_smile:

A HUGE thanks to all the voters this week!

I still have a lot of work to do on my School entry, so I’m going to get back to it. I’ll go more into the donation and the reason for it tomorrow.

I am so so so so so thrilled this won! I am definitely in for one. I love the design, and will love to see who else gets the reference =)

Great design, congrats!!!

“Go then, there are other worlds than these…”