There Are Other Worlds Than These

Elbows out, tilt forward, eat so the sauce has to come sideways to attack you.

Or just go carefully and buy stainsticks.

not enough blue on the shirt to makeup-for the orange pop smear on the shirt, imho. But. congrats. on the print.

Malazan Book of the Fallen - Steven Erikson. :happy:

Bibs and aprons! Or just don’t slather your steak with BBQ sauce. It doesn’t have to be totally soaked.

I like the shirt, but it doesn’t seem like a particularly Dark Tower.

Mwarharharhar.

I think I can only go as far as Jane Austen when it comes to mystery and old school, early 19th century romance.

Love the books, bought the shirt, have no idea what it has to do with Krull. Or The Beastmaster. But I own both of those, too, so ha! :slight_smile:

Steak? with BBQ sauce? Blasphemous!

Ribs… Brisket… these are things that require BBQ sauce, and it must be slathered. Do the D3 Hunch and carry plenty of paper towels.

Everyone knows that it’s all about Stephenie Meyer.

cough

Heh. I like a little BBQ sauce with my steak! Maybe I’m doing it wrong though.

I get mine rare though. I know I’m doing that right.

Awesome shirt! In for two!

I’m a crazy DT fan, and my cat, Roland, is sleeping next to me at the moment.

love the series, but don’t feel like this shirt captures much of it…

plus, on a white tee… ugg

Agreed on the temp… but, god… dousing good steak in a sauce? It’s just not needed. It should stand on its own with just a bit of seasoning as it’s cooked on a grill.

Then again, I’m a purist in that regard.

lol, quality post right here. if there are peppercorns and kosher salt, you’re steak is already great, well if you get your steak from the midwest.

the only thing that could make it better is …my secret. nevermind.

I don’t douse it. Just a touch. :tongue:

I’m hungry now. =\

I haven’t read the DT series but the title of the shirt and the picture of the bird reminds me of an urban legend about a telephone operator and a boy. I wonder if anyone else thought the same?

Google “other worlds to sing in” if you’re interested.

where is sizing chart??

Go to the front page and scroll to the bottom. It’s right below the description, i.e.

[description]

Wear this shirt…

Don’t wear this shirt…

This shirt tells thie world…

We call this color…

Design placement…

Design size…

Pantone color(s)…

sizing chart

Stephen King is to fantasy
what Steven Seagal is to music.

I’ve only watch his movies so, the only one I really likes was the clown one. that was him right?

200x200

http://movies.infinitecoolness.com/it/pennywise/it-pennywisewp06.jpg[/img]

had to research

I got it from the title alone, but obviously whoever wrote the woot blurp has never read King.

Debating it, love the dark tower & rose but confused on the dove. Only reference I can think is Haug’s “innocent as a dove you will hurt no one”, but it doesn’t link through.