Thermaltake Smart PC Power Supply Unit

Thermaltake Smart PC Power Supply Unit

It looks like this is a 600w power supply from the pictures, but no where in the description or details does it clarify or say this…
Could someone at woot confirm?

Hi there. I added more info I found from Amazon.

This should be listed under computer components for greater visibility.

Thank you. I updated it.

1 Like

I’m a little late to the party but here’s some comments that might help:

it appears to be 80plus white. good news, 80+ is a certification level and any 80+ cert is better than no 80+ cert. bad news, white is the lowest (not gonna bore everyone here with what the certs mean but they are in order of awesomeness white, bronze, silver, gold, platinum, titanium and you guessed it, the titanium power supplies make you breakfast 3 days a week!), .

if you’re building a gaming computer or looking to replace the power supply in a gaming computer, I wouldn’t recommend this. Amazon has an " Apevia ATX-PR600W Prestige 600W 80+ Gold Certified" for $55. Get that instead… again, just for gaming. If you have “a desktop computer you got from Sam’s club” or otherwise ‘generic’ computer that doesn’t have high end gaming components in it… this power supply is for you. However, I will say at $5 more, the Apevia one seems like a steal for Gold rated. to be very clear, there is absolutely no comparison between Apevia (a brand I’ve never heard of) and Thermaltake (super reputable power supply maker).

hope this helped someone.

2 Likes