Thermohawk 220 Infrared Thermometer

Bought this for hubby awhile back…somebody decided that they needed it more than he did…

Got him another one :slight_smile:

25.19 total from sidewindercomputers.com after shipping…

I guess it’s an OK price from Woot…save 6 dollars if you really “need” it.

I like that it’s on a keychain. I’m always finding myself in situations where I need to check the temperature of something but I only have my keys.

Problem? Solved.

230 is a bit low, but should work OK for drag strip duty. In for 1.

If I point it at my laptop LCD screen, can it tell me if a woot deal is hot enough or not?

Perfect! a rectum thermostat with laser! Yupiiii

i dont want to know the temps of peoples naughty places, because to be honest thats all i would use this for. i know lame, but im not mature enough to have one of these let alone three

who’s meat?

Measurement range: -27°F-230°F

dang. no buy then :frowning:

Because I’ve always wanted a convenient way to measure temperatures on my keychain…?

Does it have a laser pointer to point to what you are measuring the temperature of???

Does it work on people?

BUT WAIT, ITS THE NEW BULLET DESIGN!!!

How many woots can a wootchopper chop,if a wootchopper can chop woots???

Does it work on ghosts?

Good for making/tempering chocolate.

If your meat is smoking you probably should slow down a bit.

I’ve had it!!!

Oh shut up already you whiner Andyman62. I’m sick of you people bitchin’ about each woot.

I’ll buy you one to take your temperature with, RECTALLY. Where do I ship to and I’m serious. Send it to me privately and I’ll buy you 2, one for the next woot you dont like because it’s not the Bag of Crap.

Insert the thermometer next woot-off and it will shut you up as you sit on your brains and mouth.

Anyone else want one where their mouth is?

Handy device to check your AC splits when the weather warms up.

It can, but back in December when I had some flu-like symptoms I found it a little too inconsistent for me to trust it. I was comparing it to an mercury-based oral thermometer and a standard in-ear infrared thermometer, and while they would be consistently within range of each other on multiple readings, my thermohawk would fluctuate more widely from reading to reading. I assume it is at least partially due to the difficulty of pointing it consistently into the inner ear every time. For surface readings, it’s great, but I do not recommend depending on it for precise inner-ear temperatures.