Thermos Roho 24-Ounce Hydration Bottle 2-Pack

Amazon Link

These are great. Water tastes great even after 2 days+

Here is the Care and Use page at Thermos.

Ummm. A single-walled bottle is hardly a ‘thermos’…

$10 for 2 water bottles? Why not.

Thermos Product Page with info. Click on Technology.

I’d totally buy several of these… if I didn’t have several others sitting around my house that I never use, that is.

Perfect for people who like environment temperature drinks!

Thermos + (single-walled) = confused

It’s a good price for them. The cheapest I’ve seen them is $7 each here

I’d get some but I have tons of water bottles already. They’re much better than wasting more plastic.

the ring for clipping to backpacks looks useful

It’s too bad that with all those fancy designs, the caps remain red on all of them.

Picked up one of these at Bed Bath and Beyond a few weeks ago for $4ish. It’s a good product. But, with the addition of shipping don’t know how good of a deal this is.

In any case. If you don’t think you could find it cheaper locally I don’t have anything bad to say about the thermos. Works pretty well and seems very sturdy.

um guys…thermos is the brand… also, I’ve had one of these for over a year, and there have been no issues, actually I like it a lot, just don’t expect it to keep anything cold for a long time unless you keep it in the dark (like inside a backpack)

My thoughts exactly. First woot in a while I’ve given that thought to, though. Need more fun stuff!

You pull the pin,
Then you throw the pin…

And then what’s the 3rd part again?

Oh, nevermind.
It’s an integrated carry loop.

These had better be good. The last stainless bottles I bought here were the Eco Canteens. They had weird, almost microscopic holes in the steel, and the lids leaked something rotten from the getgo.

Do these give off the same “metallic” taste most stainless bottles do?

Cold water, warm day. Do these sweat?

Darn, when I first saw the image I thought it was compressed air. Unfortunately they’re actually just water bottles. Who wants water?