Thermos Roho 24 Ounce Hydration Bottle

Those lids look like a serious pain to clean.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Thermos Roho 24 Ounce Hydration Bottle
$2.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Warm soapy water to rinse clean. Great price, shipping kills it though…

Well, Thermos has been in the ‘containers for liquids’ business for a LONG time, so they’re probably good. Designs are nifty. I do find it amusing that they’re single-walled, given what Thermos is known for.

My girl loves this. She especially likes it when she’s outside alone at night. Assembly was a hassle, but she finds it easy to use, even when it’s raining or she only has one hand free. Her only concern is the noise, but there’s a No Noise option, but it gives out less heat. Overall, it fits her average size body well but she wishes that it’s a little brighter.

insomnia made me do it…

got these on a two for Tuesday… great bottles…

Huh??

so get a three-pack, and stuff some goodies inside the extras for cheap gifting.

Protip: a bottle full of M&Ms makes an AWESOME Emergency Gift.

I can’t help but wonder if we’re looking at the same product.

I love these, the only problem is they have a sensitive push button release so you can’t put them in your backpack/bag/purse which is the only set back :\ I like how quickly my water cools when I fill it up though. BPA-free is always nice too

Buy 3 and give the other two as gifts, they’re worth 10-15 dollars normally

I think SDC was posting to a previous thread.

… or just being random.

That’s what I thought, until I ordered three. Worst bottles EVER.

That’s what I thought, until I ordered three. Worst bottles EVER.

Previous item, sure, but these comments work SO much better here, no? An instant Woot classic.