Thermos Style Stainless Steel Bottle with Flip Top and Straw – 2 Pack

According to these reviews, leakage is a major problem. Also, see first review for a fix of the straw.

TWSS

Read these reviews for answers. It seems to be double-walled but its thermal retention is questionable. Leakage is a common problem, and the straw doesn’t work unless you apply a fix.

TWHS too…

Put a designer sticker on it… let’s go with Victoria’s Secret. She’ll love it even though it’s no good.

Woot, Bring back the Olevia 65" TV PLEASE

Who was the cruel person who thought it would be funny to spell Lisp with an S?

almostheaven-I also got them.Hope they are coffee useable.Sure isnt much info.on them.

Thanks, those reviews answered my questions. It sounds like quality control is an issue, but there are solutions.

I got one similar to this one during the last woot off in my Bag of Crap. It literally had dirt inside of it and on the inside of the lid. It was nasty and I couldnt believe woot would send something like that. I just trashed it as it would’ve been too much of a hassle to complain about.

I long for the day when Americans can buy stuff ‘made in America’ I am so tired of
seeing ‘made in china’

well, someone’s gotta buy these

a lot of bad comments on this one lol

After reading the messages on this board, I’m sooooo glad I bought these. Awesome.

Anyone else not get all that they ordered?

I ordered 6 & received 3…

Yea same here… I emailed Woot. We’ll see what they say

I only received one of the 2 pack. Great thermos…I just wish that the order was complete.

Yep, me too - got one from the 2 pack. The other is still missing n action.
I do have another tracking number, so hopefully the other one will come later?

I will email support about the suspicious mystery of the missing water bottle!

Holli Golightly

I received a $2.50 refund on Paypal for the one missing bottle (1/2 of $5). The problem is that I probably wouldn’t have bought one thermos at $7.50 (the $2.50 for the bottle plus $5.00 shipping). There were better deals around town, such as Walmart and CVS.

Oh well, live and learn. I’m hoping that the one I received works for me.