They Beat the Same

I actually think the Doctor in place of Link would probably work out the best. That way you still have a “baseline” to reference with the human, you get in a Doctor Who reference, and you steer clear of the sometimes controversial Video Game reference. Also I just feel like the hearts on Link being outside the silhouette the way they are is somewhat inconsistent visually with the rest of the shirt.

Link has more love than anyone, or he has won as the recipient of the most heart transplants. I can’t figure which it is.

This shirt really gets my blood flowing.

Octopi and octopuses are commonly used, but that’s because most people believe the word is derived from latin when it actually comes from greek roots.

Oxford Languages | The Home of Language Data :slight_smile: There ya go.

Yay! :3

Wheres the lawyer in this picture? Oh wait…

The care bear made me laugh more than link did.

Made me laugh out loud.

octopodae - if you keep the plural form in the same language as the root…

Ban hammer going to lay he hurt down on zelda next week too, hmmm???

Here’s the line up as I see it;

Theres me, Ferris Bueller, The Tin Man, The Grinch, Robot from Lost in Space, Mystery Science Theater 3000 Guy, Frankenstein, Teddy Ruxpin and Link.

Part one of my prediction has come true. I think part two has a pretty good chance as well.

Congrats, tjost!

Where did you find the last piece of heart for Link? I am still looking for it.

you know, if you gave the human 2 hearts, then we’d know he had a heart transplant

ps:

http://www.insidertricks.com/care-bears/images/bears/Tenderheart_bear_large.gif

Based on the size of Tenderheart Bear’s heart, I think it’s safe to assume that he’s been abusing steroids.

Is Scandenavia near Scandinavia? It seems like it should be…

Yeah, my first thoughts were “Care Bear”, too!
Loving the Link and hearts!
Amazing how recognized that character is, even in shadow. Could it be Shadow Link, perhaps? :wink:
http://www.1UPshirts.com has a Shadow Link shirt.

If I was on that shirt, my heart would be broken.

why heather?! >3

so UGLY

Haha I just checked it and BAM my shirt was on the front page :slight_smile: Thanks everyone who supported this!!! And yes I know there’s hate for heather, but give it a try, 1 heather shirt won’t kill you :slight_smile: Thanks again everyone!!