They grow up so fast

Where can I buy tickets for THAT cruise? It looks AWESOME!

Auh, the innocence of childhood

After reading this post I understand why this shirt is here.

SCIENCE!!!

I immediately thought of Katamari Damacy.

Actually, as I understand it. The name Godzilla, is an Americanism, as it its actually Gojira.

But since the western ear heard Godzilla, and the japanese are not fools. The mistake was accepted as a case of “the customer is always right” and proceeded to define the genre.

Also, George Takai (Mr. Sulu) was one of the voice over cast. Which I find distrubing since his role in The Green Beret with John Wayne called for such a HORRID accent.

The only logical conclusion? This shirt needs more Gojira Juice… or cowbell.

+10 Magic Armor to Science!

No, You are supposed to be appalled that that “Innocent” children grow up in this world to wreak havoc, fight wars, and murder neighbors. Maybe we’re doing something wrong?

In other Japanese kaiju name fun, Gamera’s name was actually supposed to be Kamera (kame = turtle in Japanese) but that spells the romanization of “camera”, so they replaced the K with a G.

I always thought that was a waste of a perfectly good jacket. Besides, what good is a puddle if you can’t use it to soak the poor unsuspecting friend walking next to you? Running away is good exercise. :slight_smile:

I sure hate misspelled words in my woot updates. Suffication. Terrible!

Where the hell did they get their rain jackets?

No Edmund Fitzgerald. Well, this isn’t Gitchigumi then.

A plane breaking in half?

[sarcasm]
“I don’t like the 9/11 reference”
[/sarcasm]

Cool shirt though, I like the graphic at least

Is THAT why Mom said don’t jump in the puddles!? … their tiny deaths will haunt me forever. :frowning:

Those brats sunk my battleship!

I’m expecting lots of ‘i don’t like the Pearl Harbor reference’ posts today…

How are they walking, or should I say jumping, on water?

Genmischief Suggests,
in the third person no less,
that perhaphs once shuold suspend ones disbeleif for a time.

After all, its just a tshirt and not the bar exam.

-Jim

Personally, that’s the very first thing that came to mind. I had to “walk myself off the ledge” by telling myself that the person who created this and the people promoting it didn’t have that reference in mind at all. Let’s hope that’s the case…