They’re Magically Delicious!

Umm, why is there not an apple in the leprechaun’s mouth? This is not a true feast!

2 weeks of EC’s?? Please please please???

Someone notify the next of kin, which I’m assuming would be Toucan Sam and Count Chocula.

this shirt is just wrong on so many levels

I always imagined unicorns as herbivores. This proves me wrong! They’re actually “lepravores.”

First sucker: streetwalkincheetah

that’s right. i believe i said once this is about the only unicorn shirt i’d wear. congrats, lucky. i’ll be sportin’ this year round, but most definitely on st. patty’s day.

I’ll never be able to eat Lucky Charms again…

Would the plural form of ‘Pesagus’ be ‘Pegasii’?

Silly Unicorn, Leprechauns are for…eh, maybe not at that.

Does this mean another week of EC’s? Please Please Please? Don’t make me abandon all hope of proudly displaying the tranny peahen on my chest just yet!

Hey, another EC!

Congrats Lucky!:slight_smile:

who will wear this! BAD, BAD, BAD. I wouldnt even want to scare my inner-self like this.

I don’t get the shirts you post everyday please explain…

OMG YES

I wanted this shirt SO BAD. You have no idea how much I wanted it.

AND NOW I GET IT <3 <3.

THANK YOU WOOT!

I even ordered mine with express shipping so I can wear it on Unofficial this coming Friday. Yay!

The shirt is missing a few of the charms.

Hearts, stars n’ horseshoes, clovers and blue moons, pots of gold n’ rainbows and the red balloons!

I use to love that commercial as a child.

Cereal Killer!

Betcha if he had a four-leaf clover instead of the three-leaf on his hat, this wouldn’t have happened.

If there are, I promise I’ll buy them all, just out of solidarity.

If that’s the case then unicorns hunted leprechauns to extinction and then all died of starvation. A cautionary tale against over hunting or something?

I LOVE THIS SHIRT!!! PERFECT FOR ST.PADDY’S DAY!!!