Things i really hate

Thanks! We had fun making it.

Time to go feed the kids some breakfast…have a good day!

You too…
Don’t be a stranger here!!

back to things I really hate…
I hate that i have to mow my yard and it is too wet.
I will end up with a jungle.

I hate that “mowing the yard” doesn’t mean the same thing to a woman as it does to a man.

For a woman “mowing the lawn” = cutting the grass in the yard
For a man “mowing the lawn” = a woman shaving her hair…well… down there.

:tongue:

OMG.
I was thinking of cutting the grass in the yard!!
Where did you get that idea?
:meh:

I hate when people post once or twice and then leave you hanging.

LMAO!!!
Don’t go there, love…

I hate the words hate, stupid, and shutup.

I hate it when people try to do some work and it ends up making four times as much work for me because they totally screwed it up.

Don’t be making fun of my thread.

Yammerer.

I hate cleaning up other people’s messes (other than ones I am supposed to clean up)

I agree with yammerer on this one. Hate, stupid and shut up are very potent and negative words.

I’m serious. I don’t like using those words.

But…here, and in this context, i think they are OK.

I still feel entitled to say i hate liver, my dogs are stupid sometimes, and I tell my cat to shut up when she is whining.

So there.

When I find myself really wound up about someone and really hating them, I have to look for something positive about them and learn to like them in some way. Otherwise my stomach ends up hurting from all that bottled up anger. Hate is a killer, hate is all consuming, hate is a poison that leaches your soul.

I hate when she does that. <chortle>

yep, I hate liver, too.

Me too.

have you ever seen me use those words about people? As in…I hate X, he/she is stupid, he/she should shut up…
I never say or think those things.
My thread is about things I really dislike and i don’t mind using the word “hate” about.

Like liver.

Yuck.

and thus started the wooters against liver, wal I’ll be darned!