Think Jerky 8-Pack Sampler

Think Jerky 8-Pack Sampler
Sold by: Wine Country Connect, LLC
$29.99 $45.00 33% off List Price
(1) - GINGER ORANGE Beef Jerky, 1.5 oz.
(2) - SWEET CHIPOTLE Beef Jerky, 1.5 oz.
(1) - THANKSGIVING Turkey Jerky, 1.5 oz
(2) - SRIRACHA HONEY Turkey Jerky, 1.5 oz.
(2) - CLASSIC Beef Jerky, 1.5 oz.

Over $50 per pound for beef jerky? This isn’t gourmet, this is conspicuous consumption.

$40 per pound

$38 per pound? when did woot become a site for the ultra rich?

$40 per pound. 12 ounces of jerky for 30 dollars is 2.5 dollars per ounce. 2.5 dollars per ounce times 16 ounces (in a pound) is 40 dollars per pound.

(Insert random dollar amount here) per pound?

Maybe Cesare can start adding “Unit Price” to the OP. :wink:

is this jerky expensive? sure. and sometimes it’s worthwhile to pay a little extra for a product with specialized ingredients and unique flavor combinations, just as you would for gourmet chocolate or cheese or wine.

obviously, you can find jerky on sale at the grocery store for $10/lb at times, but you typically only get to choose from original or teriyaki, and you also get to pay for MSG and nitrites in most cases.

i’m pretty intrigued by this set, especially since we have a lot of jerky lovers in my family who are sure to enjoy trying something new. i do wish we were getting two of each flavor, though, since that would make sharing easier (something to ponder for the next time woot has this offer).

Love jerky. Have had more types of dried and salted animal meat than I care to discuss.

This however is in the price range of kangaroo and alpaca. Less than alligator though.

Pass.
(Orange beef is just sick)

Have you tried this particular orange ginger beef jerky? Just curious, as it sounds delicious…

Can we just make a bot that posts this every time a jerky deal comes up?