Third Birthday

people would trip out from this shirt if i wear it to watch Alice in Wonderland in 3D

This shirt says a tornado of excellence is in our five-day forecast!

Happy Woothday! Break out the cake and the ice cream and the flying monkey…brains! Okay, scratch that last…

Even the Woot shirts are taking a page from the movie industry. They’re incorporating their shirts with eye popping 3D!

Happy Birthday, Shirt.Woot! Here’s hoping there are many, many more to come :slight_smile:

Three years and people still aren’t reading the descriptions…

Hope you never change, shirt dot!

In for one, free with my April Fool’s Day coupon. =)

Happy 3rd Birthday, Shirt.woot!

in for 1 for shirt.woots birthday :smiley:

Im starting to grow tired of all this 3d stuff. its overrated.

Oh, does the shirt come with glasses? That would be the best thing ever!

ANNNNNNNND:

Happy Birthday Shirt.Woot!
Happy Birthday Shirt.Woot!
Hope you get a dance from the singing Monkey!
Happy Birthday Shirt Woot!

I can’t really explain why, but I had a pair of the red/blue 3D glasses on my desk. The shirt looks awesome in 3D. I have a headache now, but it was totally worth it.

To Woot or not to Woot, that is the question here.

It’s so cool. But it hurts my eyes. But it’s special and comes with the glasses. But the 3DS doesn’t require glasses, why should this shirt? Get with the times. But it’s one of a kind. But it hurts!

internal debate rips brain in half

Whoa…it’s like the bandolier of carrots is coming right at me!

Partly sunny today with a 33% chance of a tornado of randomness…

I am a woot fan, but I just don’t get a lot of the images on there. Even with the 3D glasses I’m afraid I’d just be hypnotized into screaming like a monkey.

I generally cannot see 3D imagery like this. I feel left out of the party, Woot… :frowning:

happy birthday to you. happy birthday to you. happy birthday dear wooooooooot! happy birthday to you.

Wish I knew it was your b-day shirt.woot I would have gotten you something…like maybe a shirt. :stuck_out_tongue:

Have a happy day and celebrate with lots o cake!

My polarized 3D glasses are not helping me see this Tshirt one bit.

Anyone tried the red - blue 3D ones yet?

It comes with 3D glasses! Sweet!

Woot Texas HQ in 3D

From here.